ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WP+HSMP success ILR Sheffield PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

angiebull
Newly Registered

WP+HSMP success ILR Sheffield PEO

Post by angiebull » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:14 pm

Arrived for my 2.30pm appointment at the Sheffield PEO at 2.20pm and by the time I had cleared through security, it was 2.35pm. I quickly went to the reception and told them my appointment was for 2.30pm but had been delayed because of security. They looked through my papers, verified the passport details (also asked for the HSMP letter) and then asked me to go and pay. Payment was made at 2.45pm and then I had to wait.

The wait was pretty long presumably because I was late and it wasn’t until 5pm that the PEO called me to the desk and began to ask for my evidence. She was so nice and kept apologising for the lateness. She then asked me to provide the following:
1. P60s (I gave her 5 P60s)
2. last 3 months payslips & Bank statements
3. employer letter
4. marriage cert
5. baby’s birth certificate
6. life in UK test pass
7. I also willingly provided a letter from former employer to state my trips out of UK were business as I had a stretch of 88 days out of UK.

She was so nice and told me she would check through in as short a time as possible. Within 15mins, she had returned to me with the news that all the paper work was fine and then I would be getting my indefinite within 10mins. (She returned all my paper work apart from the employer letter which they keep) She then started chatting to me about my journey and also provided me with the results of the Life in UK test (24/24 pass)

Overall, the process was fairly simple and they didn’t ask for so much. The Sheffield PEO is great and I encourage you to use them!

pahini

Post by pahini » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:53 pm

good news

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by iyanu » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:40 am

Congrats man!

ash20

Post by ash20 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:00 am

Congrats !!