ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR ( WP+Tier1) success @ Croydon

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

chakde23

ILR ( WP+Tier1) success @ Croydon

Post by chakde23 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:54 am

Friends, finally cleared another step yesterday - must admit my experience @ Croydon PEO was rather very pleasant and smooth :)

For anyone with WP + Tier 1 , I would like to share few details :

1) I was asked for P60 for all five years - did not have one for 1 P60 for but had p14 ( end of year summary - instead of P60 which is end of year certificate ) . Incase you have lost P60's , ask your employer to issue P14 !

2) Employer letter confirming all 5 years employment. I am still with the same employer and we moved office and the first workpermit had different address . I had applied for change of office and was issued with a letter ( just like original workpermit ) confirming change . After 1.5 hours of waiting , I was asked to confirm office address and luckily I had this document + employer letter.

3) No other questions / documents asked apart from below :

SET (O)
Passports
Last 3 months payslip
Last 3 months bank statement
Last 5 years P60 ( including p14 instead of a missing p60 )
Original Workpermit Issued in 2004
Employer Letter
Life in UK Pass Letter - a pleasant lady with a lovely smile happily informed I scored Top Marks 24/24 :)

Would be glad to answer any queries based on my experience !

kapeed312
Newly Registered

Post by kapeed312 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:49 am

congratulations chakde23.
I have two questions.
I am on WP

How much money do I have to show in the current account or any amount is ok?
I dont have my very first P60 and I can't get P14 as I have changed jobs twicw after that.Will that be a problem?I have my pay slips though for that first year.
Do they look at every P60 or do they just give it a glance?

Thanks for your reply

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:10 pm

kapeed312 wrote:congratulations chakde23.
I have two questions.
I am on WP

I assume they look at your statements just to see your corresponding salary as per your pay slip .

I dont have my very first P60 and I can't get P14 as I have changed jobs twicw after that.Will that be a problem?I have my pay slips though for that first year.

see if you can get a letter from your first employer confirming your salary . I think you can try convincing them with your salary slips , more better if you have corresponding bank statements for that period .

First counter when they initially checked ( before paying fees ) - it was just a glance but when it came to 2nd round - lady asked me why I have enclosed p14 ? I explained her it was from the employer and as good as P60 - she was fine........ Be very relaxed when you answer them , dont panic or stress !

Thanks for your reply

ash20

Post by ash20 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:47 pm

kapeed312 wrote:congratulations chakde23.
I have two questions.
I am on WP

Thanks for your reply
You dont need P60 as long as you have some kind of proof that u were getting paid. Pay slips or bank statement for that year should do fine. I myself didn't had 2 P60's neither pay slips. I had all the bank statements but they never asked.