ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements & Tax return for HM revenue

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Stud
Newly Registered

Bank Statements & Tax return for HM revenue

Post by Stud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Hi,

I am applying for tier 1 extension this week. Currently I am on HSMP.

> In the initial few months of financial year 2008-09, I was not working and I have recieved a tax return from Home office. Do you think it can cause any issue for my Tier 1(G) extension.

> For 12 months bank statement, I have a orginal bank statement( with Bank Logo), for 12th month I have taken a printed copy for bank( Stamped and signed) since it will take a week to get the orignal one. Please suggest if it is fine or shall I wait for a week?

Stud
Newly Registered

Post by Stud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Hi,

Please help me by answering the above questions!

Cheers!
Rish

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: Bank Statements & Tax return for HM revenue

Post by cheshiregoan » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Stud wrote:> In the initial few months of financial year 2008-09, I was not working and I have recieved a tax return from Home office. Do you think it can cause any issue for my Tier 1(G) extension.
Didn't get what the problem is? Despite this period of unemployment are you meeting the required earnings limit? If yes then don't worry.

Not sure what you mean by tax return? Is it a tax refund? If yes, then the Home Office has nothing to do with it and it won't affect your Tier 1 application.
Stud wrote:> For 12 months bank statement, I have a orginal bank statement( with Bank Logo), for 12th month I have taken a printed copy for bank( Stamped and signed) since it will take a week to get the orignal one. Please suggest if it is fine or shall I wait for a week?
As long as the 12th month statement has been stamped and signed, and it displays your name and account number it will not cause any problem. Be sure to mention the name and contact details of the person who has stamped and signed the statement on your application form for verification purposes.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

Stud
Newly Registered

Post by Stud » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:19 pm

Sorry for the confusion I meant tax refund.

Thank you for your response. I am relieved.

alladin

Post by alladin » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:13 pm

Stud wrote:Sorry for the confusion I meant tax refund.

Thank you for your response. I am relieved.
hello Stud,

I am also applying for extension soon. Is the dates on your bank statements and on the payslips exactly the same., I mean it would sometimes be different when the salary date falls on a holiday and the salary is credited on the previous day.

thanks,
alladin