ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MBA Provision Transitional - definition of "enrolment&q

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jambo
Respected Guru

MBA Provision Transitional - definition of "enrolment&q

Post by Jambo » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:53 pm

"The MBA transitional arrangements are only open to you if you enrolled on a qualifying MBA course before 30 June 2008 and graduated with a qualifying MBA within the 12 months prior to submitting your Tier 1 (General) application."

Now I've got a problem with the term "enrolled" - would that be the first day of my MBA course (after June 2008) or when I was admitted to the programme and paid my tuition (which is before June 2008)?
My school is on the Top-50 schools list.

Thanks,

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: MBA Provision Transitional - definition of "enrolme

Post by mvent00 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Date of enrollment would be the date of start of your degree, which would appear on your MBA academic transcripts and degree. You may ask your institute about the "date of enrollment", or you can see this date on your MBA transcripts, if you have got some.
Jambo wrote:"The MBA transitional arrangements are only open to you if you enrolled on a qualifying MBA course before 30 June 2008 and graduated with a qualifying MBA within the 12 months prior to submitting your Tier 1 (General) application."

Now I've got a problem with the term "enrolled" - would that be the first day of my MBA course (after June 2008) or when I was admitted to the programme and paid my tuition (which is before June 2008)?
My school is on the Top-50 schools list.

Thanks,