ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO request for more documents, please advise!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

charliegal

HO request for more documents, please advise!

Post by charliegal » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:28 pm

Hi, i applied for SET M 14 weeks ago and got sent a request for more documents today. It states that I need 'further documentary evidence from Sep 07 - Sep 08 for your wife, proving she was living with you at (previous address).

We lived with my wifes parents for this one year and we sent a letter from them confirming this with our application. As a result of living with them, we dont have many joint documents or a range of documents.

I have managed to dig out 25 additional documents covering this period, 7 in her name, 9 in mine and 9 in joint names. We have wage slips, bank statements, mortgage application, house sale stuff, other bank stuff such as online banking and othe various letters such as a next catalogue letter.

From experience, does anyne know if these additonal documents will be enough for HO?

Sorry for the long message :( Hope someone can please help :) xx