ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ANYONE GET VISA AFTER INTERVIEWD BY BHC PLZ TELL ME

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jigsy83

ANYONE GET VISA AFTER INTERVIEWD BY BHC PLZ TELL ME

Post by jigsy83 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:12 am

HI GOT AN INTERVIEW AND I HAD PASSED WITH CONFIDENCE..BUT I DNT KNOW ANY ONE GOT INTERVIEW AND GET VISA OR GET ANY ANSWER..
SO WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TO THINK....IS IT POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE PLZ TELL ME IF ANY BODY KNW ..

PLZ DEARS TELL ME ABOUT THIS...

pjoshi007
Mood:
India

Post by pjoshi007 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Hi,
Where did u attend the interview? which country? I was granted a visa after interview and I was told right there that I was getting a visa. They should not keep quite for so long. You should call and find out. Fingers crossed.

jigsy83

Post by jigsy83 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:37 am

thanks dear for your reply ..i had interviewd at mumbai embassy...many student where like me but they didnt get answer after interview..i think they give answer by courier with all our documents...i dnt knw yaar y there are taking so much time.....which course you are going to study there....just add me jigsy83@yahoo.co.in so we can chat and solve my problem plz..

jigsy..