ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension Appeal Process

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bajwagr8

Extension Appeal Process

Post by Bajwagr8 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Hi All,

My appeal for Tier1 extsnion has been approved by the tribunal and I have recieved the determination letter from tribunal a month ago. But I didin't recieve any letter from Home office to send them passport.

Could anyone pleas eguide me what is the process after appeal approval? Should I remind Home Office or send them passport anyways?

Any help would be apperciated.

ChetanOjha

Re: Extension Appeal Process

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:10 pm

Bajwagr8 wrote:Hi All,

My appeal for Tier1 extsnion has been approved by the tribunal and I have recieved the determination letter from tribunal a month ago. But I didin't recieve any letter from Home office to send them passport.

Could anyone pleas eguide me what is the process after appeal approval? Should I remind Home Office or send them passport anyways?

Any help would be apperciated.
If you search this forum, this is quite known process. Home Office takes some time to progress appeal passports it seems.

Frank_MK
Newly Registered

Re: Extension Appeal Proces

Post by Frank_MK » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Hi Bajwagr8

I am in a similar position and i am waiting for the Home office to send me the letter. Do you have any information of how contact HO email, Fax or address.

Any idea how long this takes ?

Thanks

Frank

Bajwagr8

Post by Bajwagr8 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:59 pm

Hi Frank,

You should write a letter to HO and remind them about the letter. I waited for 2 months and didn't receive any letter. Then I sent them a reminder letter on the following address and got their response letter in 2 days. They asked for passport. I have sent them the passport and now waiting for the visa.

UK Border Agency
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

Frank_MK
Newly Registered

Post by Frank_MK » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Hi Bajwagr8

Thanks mate and when was your appeal allowed ? .. mine was in October.

Frank

Bajwagr8

Post by Bajwagr8 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Hi Frank,

My appeal was also allowed in late October. Still waiting for visa, though!

Best of luck!

saratbabu07

Post by saratbabu07 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Is it necessary to take my dependant along for the appeal hearing at AIT?

Bajwagr8

Post by Bajwagr8 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:20 pm

If the case is rejected for both of you (main applicant & dependant) then I THINK anyone of you could attend.

Frank_MK
Newly Registered

Post by Frank_MK » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi,

I got my Acceptance letter so quick this is and now I have sent my passport. Keep me posted when you get your passport.

Thanks & Best Wishes to you,

Frank

Frank_MK
Newly Registered

Post by Frank_MK » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Hi Bajwagr8,

Can you please update how long did it take to receive your passport ? its been more than 4 weeks since i had sent my passport and yet to receive it back. Appreciate your response.

Thanks

Frank

Bajwagr8

Post by Bajwagr8 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi Frank,

I forgot to update you. I had recieved my passport in last week of January. So, that actually takes around 6 weeks more or less.

Howevere, I also sent two reminder letters to that Leads office. I am not sure but I think those reminder letters also made an impact.

Best of luck with your case!

saratbabu07

Post by saratbabu07 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:39 pm

My appeal was heard on 26th January 2010, received the determination on the 06th of February.
I requested for urgent treatment of my case, today I received my passport and those of my dependants with Visa stamped until 2012.
This was real quick!

TTOE

Post by TTOE » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:21 am

saratbabu07 wrote:My appeal was heard on 26th January 2010, received the determination on the 06th of February.
I requested for urgent treatment of my case, today I received my passport and those of my dependants with Visa stamped until 2012.
This was real quick!

Where did you send the urgent treatment request to and how i.e Fax,Post or in person?.
Regards.

Frank_MK
Newly Registered

Post by Frank_MK » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:07 am

Hi All,

I have received my passport and thanks for all the help and support. As said by Bajwagr8 it takes around 6 weeks ..

Thanks

Frank

saratbabu07

Post by saratbabu07 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:31 am

TTOE Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:21 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

saratbabu07 wrote:
My appeal was heard on 26th January 2010, received the determination on the 06th of February.
This was real quick!

Where did you send the urgent treatment request to and how i.e Fax,Post or in person?.
Regards.
I sent the request to HOPO feltham, as my hearing was at AIT feltham.

rmMN
Newly Registered

Post by rmMN » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:43 am

Hi Guys,

I am uplifted to hear your success appeals. Please can you advise me.

I only just received my passport and my HSMP extension to tier1 was refused. I have an option of appeal within 10days becos my current leave had expired since February I cannot submit a new application.

Please any assistance will be helpful. How to draft the appeal letter?
Should I chose paper or court hearing?
What points can I use to positively affect my case?
What were the procedures you had to go through?
Should I send the initial support documents in addition to new ones?

The reason in the reject letter were:

1. Maintanance Fund: Not in the account for up to 3months. My error moved funds from a current account that is up to three months to a new savings account within the same bank.

2. Total Earning:I submitted application in December 09. Did not work from Sep. It is not within country payslip/bank statement. They said they cannot Uplift. Said fund is not sufficient for point scored.

Please help any suggests and information to assist in gathering and putting the appeal together will be greatly appreciated so I do have to pack my bags and leave at this time.