ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependants attending PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hsmp2tier1

ILR Dependants attending PEO

Post by hsmp2tier1 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi,

We all know that when applying in person for ILR at any PEOs, the depandants are not required to attend. Has anyone able to find this information on the UKBA website or anywhere in written ?

Cisadi

Post by Cisadi » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:08 pm

really ??? I didn't know this..

There is very vague info. on dependents requirements.

I am unable to fine which docs are required to prove that the SET(O)dependent has stayed with me in the UK for two years...

badbug27
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Dependants attending PEO

Post by badbug27 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:10 pm

hsmp2tier1 wrote:Hi,

We all know that when applying in person for ILR at any PEOs, the depandants are not required to attend. Has anyone able to find this information on the UKBA website or anywhere in written ?
Hi, I am also in the same situation. Trying to find out whether I must take all dependents when applying in person or is it not required? Can't find any relevant info on the UKBA website. Also, do I need to book a special kind of appointment (i.e. family appointment) or can I just book an appointment for a single person online.

Too much confusion with this online booking system.

hsmp2tier1

Re: ILR Dependants attending PEO

Post by hsmp2tier1 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:20 pm

badbug27,

Although you do not need to take your dependants to the PEO for ILR but you do need to add them with your application. This implies that you need to book a family slot and not an individual slot. If you book and individual slot then you will be returned from the PEO if your application has dependants on it.

Please search this forum for one such reporting where the person has faced this issue.

cheers2boss

Post by cheers2boss » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:57 pm

hi, could anyone who got ILR from PEO for their dependents confirm this, (dependents are not required to attend the PEO for ILR)? Even I need to apply for ILR soon hence any further clarification would be very helpful.

Thanking u in advance,

indianuk2
Newly Registered

ILR PEO Appointment with Dependants

Post by indianuk2 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Though it can not be found on the UKBA website, I think that the Immigration help line must be able to confirm this. Now how much we can trust them is a different matter :-)

For that matter even if someone confirms that he/she went to the family appointment without his/her dependants - it does not necessarily means that it will be allowed in every single case in future (specially when we know that it was in the past, so anything can change in between).

Agree that if it's written on UKBA website - will be much better for all of us.

Idea

Post by Idea » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:33 pm

I got ILR for myself and dependents with an in-person appln at PEO. The dependents did not accompany

indianuk2
Newly Registered

Post by indianuk2 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Idea wrote:I got ILR for myself and dependents with an in-person appln at PEO. The dependents did not accompany
Idea - If you don't mind can you pls give some details like - when was your appointment, which PEO & what was the type (for ex. SET(O) with WP/HSMP etc).

Cheers,
Indianuk2

Idea

Post by Idea » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:21 pm

The appointment date - 23/11/09
Glasgow PEO
SET(O) under HSMP JR