ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Visa extension

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

agonabazi
Newly Registered

Student Visa extension

Post by agonabazi » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:20 am

Hi all, I will appreciate any answers regarding my case if someone had similar experience or knows more about it.

1. I am in the UK under student visa issued Aug 08 but i really got my visa on October 08 because it was first refused and then they overturned the ddecision ( what should i say in my new application?? that i was refused visa or not? ).

2. Since october last year I was studying web design in a college that never got a licence since the PBS started. So i left the college after the summer break and never appeared there again.

3. Since August I have been doing nothing and now On DECEMBER 2009 i started my course 'BA in Business Management' and the course will last 2 years.

4. My current visa expires end of December and i dont have any restrictions on it (like registering with the police, or not changing college or anything).

So guys if you have any ideas or suggestions please inform me on what steps should i take to have a succesful application. and what my chances are?