ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Question

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

agonabazi
Newly Registered

PEO Question

Post by agonabazi » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:00 am

Hi guys,

1.My visa expires 31st December and i would like to apply at a PEO but on the internet there are no appointments available. I heard that PEO in Glasgow doesnt require appointments, does anyone know if it is true??

2. When I applied for my current visa last year, firstly I was refused and after appealing the decision was overturned. Should i say in the application that I was refused and give explanation or just say that i have never been refused??

I would appreciate any response.

evabeva

Post by evabeva » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:06 am

In regards to 2nd question I think and suggest that you should mention that you were refused before and won the appeal. If you say that you were not refused before, they will check your previous visa records

good luck :)
none

agonabazi
Newly Registered

Post by agonabazi » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:51 am

evabeva wrote:In regards to 2nd question I think and suggest that you should mention that you were refused before and won the appeal. If you say that you were not refused before, they will check your previous visa records

good luck :)
Thnx for the answer shqipe. I am hoping to get an answer for the 1st question as well.