ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

marrige certificate question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

h200123

marrige certificate question

Post by h200123 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:32 am

Dear All,

I am going to apply for the tier 1 visa. I am married but im not applying for my wife. i have a question that still i will have to attach the marrige certifcate even my wife is not going with me?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: marrige certificate question

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:19 am

h200123 wrote:Dear All,

I am going to apply for the tier 1 visa. I am married but im not applying for my wife. i have a question that still i will have to attach the marrige certifcate even my wife is not going with me?
You do not need to attach marriage certificate if you mentioned that your spouse will not join you till 1year (join you later)

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:38 am

no you need not provide with marriage certificate unless she is also applying for visa along with you

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:09 pm

h200123 wrote:Dear All,

If you are applying from outside UK, it would be better to submit marriage certificate with your application. Anyway, they will return the original documents to you with your passport, so better safe than sorry. Please see supporting documents checklist on page 7 of application form.

katanayi
Mood:

Post by katanayi » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:45 am

If you are applying from outside UK, it would be better to submit marriage certificate with your application. Anyway, they will return the original documents to you with your passport, so better safe than sorry. Please see supporting documents checklist on page 7 of application form.[/quote]

Yes, you are right, exactly what I did.