ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENT NEEDED FOR THE BRITISH CITIZENSHIP ??

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

joelondon
Member of Standing

WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENT NEEDED FOR THE BRITISH CITIZENSHIP ??

Post by joelondon » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:24 pm

HI THERE

can anyone please confirm what are the document needed to apply for the BC please ...

i'm a PR ( permament resident holder )is it possible to send the NI history as a proof of P 60 ????

please if somebody can list the document here ...many thanks '

hope to hear from you soon !!!!

OFCHARITY
Member of Standing

Post by OFCHARITY » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Have a read through the AN guidance and you will see what documents are required in your case. It is not the same as for ILR, you only need to show your Life in the UK pass certificate (or ESOL with citizenship), your passport with ILR stamp and the one you entered UK on if different (you'll need to detail all absences in the qualifying period on the application form). If you are self employed, you'll need to show your last self assessment statement, if you are an employee then you only need to provide your NI number and employer details on the form, no need for P60s. If you are applying on the basis of marriage to a BC, you should send your spouses BC passport or naturalisation certificate and your marriage certificate.

Documents required for EEA nationals are different, but again the guidance is quite clear as to what these are.
'In everything give thanks'

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:32 pm

well ..thanks for the answer ...but again still didn't answer my question ...I'm a PR ( permanent resident holder ) ...as you said the ILR is not the same as the PR ..so what are the document needed in that case ????

I'm confused about the document ..because some of, says that you just need to send the last year P60 ...if you have been given the permanent resident ...so they already hold a reference and history about your case !!!!

Please if anyone has a time and would like to help me on this situation ...please feel free to help ...

Thanks

Peace and Love

Enable

Post by Enable » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi Guyz, I am applying ILR last week of Jan-10.
I have a query abt P60.

One of the year, I resigned a company(A) before 31st of march so that company issued a P45 which has all the salary amount, tax etc for that financial year. Then joined the new company(B) before 5th of April.

Company(B) issued me a P60 with zero amount for that financial year.
So for that yeat I have P45 with all the amount and P60 with zero.

Should I submit both P45 and P60 for ILR. Is that normal case...quite confused.

Anyone please confirm me. Thanks

indianuk

Post by indianuk » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Hi Enable, Dont want to be rude to you, but I dont think this is the right place to post your query.
Anyways you would have done so because you are too desperate to get ILR. Anyways, my case was almost the same as yours. Resigned from previous company 25th March and started work from new one from 30th March. Got P45 from the old company and nothing from the new one.
They are not bothered at all. My centre was Solihull and they just asked me for the latest P60. as soon as the lady entered the detail from the latest P60, she could see the complete history. So you dont have to worry too much about it. Just carry the latest P60 from current Employer + the P45 from the previous employer. First hand over the P60, the person will ask you why there is nothing on it, so hand over the P45 and explain her the situation. There should not be any issues.
All the Best.

Enable

Post by Enable » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:46 am

indianuk wrote:Hi Enable, Dont want to be rude to you, but I dont think this is the right place to post your query.
Anyways you would have done so because you are too desperate to get ILR. Anyways, my case was almost the same as yours. Resigned from previous company 25th March and started work from new one from 30th March. Got P45 from the old company and nothing from the new one.
They are not bothered at all. My centre was Solihull and they just asked me for the latest P60. as soon as the lady entered the detail from the latest P60, she could see the complete history. So you dont have to worry too much about it. Just carry the latest P60 from current Employer + the P45 from the previous employer. First hand over the P60, the person will ask you why there is nothing on it, so hand over the P45 and explain her the situation. There should not be any issues.
All the Best.
Hi mate, First of all apologies. Its my fault to post the question in the wrong place. I realized that after posting.

Anyway many thanks for ue comments. I will cut here :)