ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding Tier(1) extension in paid dates

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sham111

Query regarding Tier(1) extension in paid dates

Post by sham111 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:27 am

Hi Guys,

I need a bit of your help in regards to the earning dates.

I get paid weekly every friday and i am claiming the point from jan 09 to dec 09. I got paid on the 09th April thurday and 24 Dec Thurday because of bank holidays on friday.. How ever my payslip shows the date as 10th april and 25 dec respectively. When i am making a year table which dates should i take 09 april or 10 april (or) 24th dec or 25th dec in the covering letter....

Do appreciate your help.

Thanks a millions.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Query regarding Tier(1) extension in paid dates

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:46 pm

sham111 wrote:Hi Guys,

I need a bit of your help in regards to the earning dates.

I get paid weekly every friday and i am claiming the point from jan 09 to dec 09. I got paid on the 09th April thurday and 24 Dec Thurday because of bank holidays on friday.. How ever my payslip shows the date as 10th april and 25 dec respectively. When i am making a year table which dates should i take 09 april or 10 april (or) 24th dec or 25th dec in the covering letter....

Do appreciate your help.

Thanks a millions.
The dates should not be a problem. Take 09th April and 24th dec and explian why there is a difference in the payslip, in your covering letter...