ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cyprus visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

charliegal

Cyprus visa

Post by charliegal » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Hi, my husband is albanian and got ILR last year. We have booked a holiday to cyprus in july and I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction about how/ where to apply for a visa? Ive been on the cyprus uk embassy but the link does not appear to be working, any help would be gratefully received, thank you :)

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Re: Cyprus visa

Post by ElenaW » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:15 pm

charliegal wrote:Hi, my husband is albanian and got ILR last year. We have booked a holiday to cyprus in july and I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction about how/ where to apply for a visa? Ive been on the cyprus uk embassy but the link does not appear to be working, any help would be gratefully received, thank you :)
A visa for what purpose?
I tell it like it is.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: Cyprus visa

Post by Rozen » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:20 am

boulevardofbrokendreams wrote:A visa for what purpose?
charliegal wrote: We have booked a holiday to cyprus in july

meimei
Newly Registered

Post by meimei » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:31 am

Charliegal:can you read your PM please