ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions about bank statement/payslips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Samey
Newly Registered

Questions about bank statement/payslips

Post by Samey » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Hello All,
I am looking to find some answers to my concerns
The questions are:
1. Can I provide the print outs of my bank of america statements or do I have to provide the statements obtained directly from bank (signed or stamped by the bank).
2. I dont have enough balance in my bank, but I have considerably amount of money in stocks (I can get statement from my online broker). Can I provide both to qualify if I provide both. Bank balance may not be suficient.
3. I read that all the applications are processed/reviwed and decision made within 120 days. Does this imply that UK immigrations will keeps my documents (including original certificates/degrees/passport) for a max of 120 days.

I am looking for answers to all of these questons. Bless you if you find time to answers these
Good Day to all of you

S

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Questions about bank statement/payslips

Post by aruni4470 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Samey wrote:Hello All,
I am looking to find some answers to my concerns
The questions are:
1. Can I provide the print outs of my bank of america statements or do I have to provide the statements obtained directly from bank (signed or stamped by the bank). they should be signed and stamped
2. I dont have enough balance in my bank, but I have considerably amount of money in stocks (I can get statement from my online broker). Can I provide both to qualify if I provide both. Bank balance may not be suficient. Stocks not accepted as maintenance funds. The evidence of maintenance must 199. be of cash funds in the bank (this includes savings accounts and current accounts even when notice must be given), loan or official financial or government sponsorship available to the applicant. Other accounts or financial instruments such as shares, bonds, pension funds etc, regardless of notice period, are not acceptable.
3. I read that all the applications are processed/reviwed and decision made within 120 days. Does this imply that UK immigrations will keeps my documents (including original certificates/degrees/passport) for a max of 120 days. Yes

I am looking for answers to all of these questons. Bless you if you find time to answers these
Good Day to all of you

S
You can find all answers in the policy guidance. Link is below.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf