ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR documents query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Deep4ILR

ILR documents query

Post by Deep4ILR » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:04 am

Hi all,

I will be appying ILR in march this year and unsure of what the kind of documents to be sent to Home office. I will be applying in combination of work permit and Tier 2 general.
From all the five year, i have NOT got the P60 forms for the first 2 years(2005 and 2006) which i requested to my employer. They have send me all the tax/salary records on company headed paper for the financial year 2006/2007 but they are unable to send me the records for financial year 2005/2006 due to changes in their payroll department.
here goes my queries:

1) Are these kind of documents on company letter head are acceptable to Home office as prrof of employment/tax ??
2)If they are unable to give me the tax records for that financial year 2005/2006 what other documents i can show as proof ??

3) i have got original Home office work permit letter (accept one extension). Can these be used as evidence to prove ??

4) i have got form P45 from the same employer which shows my tax details through out the period i guess.. So can these be alternative documental evidences ??

Please see that i received salary slip from them but have lost few of them so those evidences are ruled out.

Any help/suggestion will be appreciated.
Suggestion with the link to home office website to confirm as a proof will be even better.

Thanks in Advance..

Cheers,
Deep..