ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overdue COA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

maganzo

Overdue COA

Post by maganzo » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:16 pm

I applied COA at the end of July 2009.My status is that i have a case for ILR(10) yrs ,refused on appeal and at reconsideration.Now is at Admin.Court (High Court) ,anytime from now the SIJ may decide
to grant or refuse an order to be heard again at AIT.
The reason for refusal of ILR was due to gaps ,and nothing else.
Luckily i live with my EEA national since March 09.

My dilemma is that,if a SIJ refuses to grant an order,i have no right to appeal ,i will be an overstayer.
At the time COA granted(if),when my appeal exhausted,will it possible to marry here?or H/O can force a removal,cause i am an overstayer?
I have been here legally since 1998,never commit a crime,the ONLY reasons for ILR refusal was more than 2 gaps!

Please share your experience and advice,cause i am really in trouble having been in Uk for 11 yrs,now i cant even work.

Dr Logic
BANNED

Re: Overdue COA

Post by Dr Logic » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:22 am

maganzo wrote:I applied COA at the end of July 2009.My status is that i have a case for ILR(10) yrs ,refused on appeal and at reconsideration.Now is at Admin.Court (High Court) ,anytime from now the SIJ may decide
to grant or refuse an order to be heard again at AIT.
The reason for refusal of ILR was due to gaps ,and nothing else.
Luckily i live with my EEA national since March 09.

My dilemma is that,if a SIJ refuses to grant an order,i have no right to appeal ,i will be an overstayer.
At the time COA granted(if),when my appeal exhausted,will it possible to marry here?or H/O can force a removal,cause i am an overstayer?
I have been here legally since 1998,never commit a crime,the ONLY reasons for ILR refusal was more than 2 gaps!

Please share your experience and advice,cause i am really in trouble having been in Uk for 11 yrs,now i cant even work.

Did you get any response from HO regarding COA?
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies....

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: Overdue COA

Post by Rozen » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:08 am

Dr Logic wrote:
Did you get any response from HO regarding COA?
maganzo wrote:At the time COA granted(if)