ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moving to UK after marriage

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vijaybhatt1703
Newly Registered

Moving to UK after marriage

Post by vijaybhatt1703 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:46 am

Hello all,

can someone help me. Im an indian who have recently got married to a girl who is italian citizen by birth and currently she is working in UK from last 3years..
But im in india and im not eligible for tier 1 UK work visa...coz i just have batchelors degree. I have already applied for italian Citizenship in italy embassy and they inform me that atleast it will take 2years to get the citizenship.. I need to check is there any way or kind of visa where in i can go to UK to my wife and work there as i really cant wait for 2years to go to UK and as she is an italian so its really hard for him to come here and setteled.

Can some one let me know if there is any kind of speical visa or request that i can make to UK consulate from india or italy to live n work with wife in UK.

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Post by Mr Rusty » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:09 am

You are probably eligible for an EEA Family Permit - look at this info on the UK Visas website:-
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... ionals#Q10

vijaybhatt1703
Newly Registered

Post by vijaybhatt1703 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:36 am

Thanks very very much for this wonderfull piece of information.. But im wondering what all documentation the british embassy need..coz i just have the marriage certificate from italian and indian jurdicury.. But i have the reciept of application of the applied the italian citizen....

Can you consulate me any agent or proper channel who can guide..and help me to go through...in Mumbai/ Delhi in india or Milano or london in Italy/ United Kinhdom

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:25 pm

Like Geoffrey Boycott with anything wide of the stumps, I'm leaving this alone....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

ThirdWorldTraveller
Member of Standing

Post by ThirdWorldTraveller » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Wanderer wrote:Like Geoffrey Boycott with anything wide of the stumps, I'm leaving this alone....
hmm..wise man.
Looks like I took the hard way.
Third World Traveller

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Wanderer wrote:Like Geoffrey Boycott with anything wide of the stumps, I'm leaving this alone....
I think he is Bhatting on a sticky wicket here

Dr Logic
BANNED

Post by Dr Logic » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:04 am

mochyn wrote:

Zero for None
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies....

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:07 am

Dr Logic wrote:
mochyn wrote:

Zero for None
Boycotts typical figures were usually sth like 10 not out, faced 1139 balls, no sixes, no fours, 2 leg byes and 4 byes...

He was boring but always carried his bat!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

djabea
Algeria

Post by djabea » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:56 pm

hi there
i need some information if you can help me
im algerien citizen maried to polish citizen live in wales uk
she live there since 2006
now we dont know what we msut do
i want ask if i can ask to familly permit but she dont have the registration certificate but she have the WRS
so can i aplly for familly permite withot RC?
i waite for answer thx alot