ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR- WP Job title changed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mukesh76
Newly Registered

ILR- WP Job title changed

Post by mukesh76 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Hello,

I am in need of some advise, suggestions and your experiences please.

I am on WP, moved to a different team within the same company. My primary duties & responsibilities are the same, my job title has changed.

Would this be an issue if HO is not informed as technical change?

Thanks,
Mukesh
Last edited by mukesh76 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

johnnyng
Newly Registered

Re: ILR- WP Job title changed

Post by johnnyng » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:41 pm

I was in the same situation as you, my current title is not the same as it is in my WP letter and my salary has also increased. Nonetheless, I got my ILR yesterday and the case worker does not seem to care about it. So IMHO, I dont think you need to worry.

Cheers,
mukesh76 wrote:Hello,

I/company did not inform HO then and now I need to apply for my ILR. The letter from my employer will mention the current job title and this will not match what HO will have or what my original WP says.

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Simply do not mention your current job title and salary .. say somthing Mr xxx is employed by co since 2005.....etc etc

mukesh76
Newly Registered

Post by mukesh76 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:05 am

Thanks guys. Can anyone else share your experiences please?