ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

''One Stop Visa'' firm

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

k333
Newly Registered

''One Stop Visa'' firm

Post by k333 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Hi everyone!

Does anybody know this company ''''One Stop Visa'' ?
or used their immigration service before?

Could you please share your experience with us!?

I called them but they sounded so confident, and operate on a NO WIN NO FEE service.
it sounds too good to be true.

Any information would be nice!!!

xx

Tim555

Re: ''One Stop Visa'' firm

Post by Tim555 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:44 pm

k333 wrote:Hi everyone!

I called them but they sounded so confident, and operate on a NO WIN NO FEE service.

xx
:oops: :?: :arrow: :idea:
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

k333
Newly Registered

Post by k333 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:48 pm

xx[/quote] :oops: :?: :arrow: :idea:[/quote]

What do u mean??

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:54 am

k333 wrote:xx
:oops: :?: :arrow: :idea:[/quote]

What do u mean??[/quote]

No win no fee :arrow: one stop visa heheheh :o
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:10 am

k333 wrote:Hi everyone!

xx
I think you need to provide details of your case before information/help can be given

jamesw
Newly Registered

Student Visa

Post by jamesw » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:25 pm

Hi, Just saw this come up on google when I searched for onestop visa.

I used this firm a couple weeks back for the process of my student visa and they were great. Although the process is a little lengthy, my rep was very helpful and updated me whenever i contacted them.

Prices they charge are pretty cheap compared to other firms I found on the net.

I thank one stop visa and would recommend them to anyone looking for immigration visas.

Any questions on who i was dealing or anything else feel free to PM me. I have included their site at the end of this post :D

8) 8) 8)

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:42 pm

I've have removed the website link. They don't appear to have OISC accreditation...and this may just be clever advertising as I suspect was the case with the first post in this thread.

tbbcuk

Post by tbbcuk » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:24 pm

is OISC accreditation very important?

honestly, I did ring them by chance, they indeed sounded very confident about my 10 years long residence application, they charge 750.

is it wise to go ahead?

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:38 am

You must make your own decision, but I would always advise someone to look for OISC registration when instructing an Immigration Advisor, or ask why they aren't accredited.

raghu_tallam

Post by raghu_tallam » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:39 pm

I am unable to find anything on their site, which suggests they do ILR visas. They seem to provide all other visas though!

jamesw
Newly Registered

One Stop Visa

Post by jamesw » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:14 am

I can assure all of that this is not a form of advertising. I was a client of one stop visa and can assure all of you I obtained a student visa through the firm.

They are regulated by the solicitors regulation authority. I ensured they were a proper firm before I allowed them to deal with my case! Many of my friends study law and they also gave the firm the thumbs up before I decided to use them.

As I said, PM me and I am willing to offer you more info! I'm sure "k333", the person who started this topic can also vow this is not a promo for one stop visa.

PS I'm loving this British summer, reminds me of Australia - BBQ's all weekend!! 8) 8)

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Interestingly they don't appear on the Law Society listing...but I'm sure they've given you their registration number. Strange they don't mention the Law Society on their website...it would give them professional credability.

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:15 pm

May be somebody trying to make few extra bucks. :-) Who knows "so-called" solicitors of that firm are clarifying their doubts and queries from this very forum.
Casa wrote:Interestingly they don't appear on the Law Society listing...but I'm sure they've given you their registration number. Strange they don't mention the Law Society on their website...it would give them professional credability.