ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form AN

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

minnie77
Newly Registered

Form AN

Post by minnie77 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:46 am

Hi,

I have a question about Form AN 1.3

1.3 Please say when you were given indefinite leave to enter/remain in the UK (not necessary if you are a Commonwealth Citzen with right of abode in the United Kingdom). If you are an EEA national, a Swiss national or a family emmeber of EEA or Swiss national you should read page 5 int eh guide.

I am a family member of EEA. Arrived in UK 31/3/04, got my Permanent residence on 01/10/09.

Should I put down the date I received my permanent residence or 31/03/09 (as EEA family gain permanent residence automaticlly after 5 years) ?

Many thanks.

Tim555

Re: Form AN

Post by Tim555 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 am

minnie77 wrote:Hi,

I have a question about Form AN 1.3

1.3 Please say when you were given indefinite leave to enter/remain in the UK (not necessary if you are a Commonwealth Citzen with right of abode in the United Kingdom). If you are an EEA national, a Swiss national or a family emmeber of EEA or Swiss national you should read page 5 int eh guide.

I am a family member of EEA. Arrived in UK 31/3/04, got my Permanent residence on 01/10/09.

Should I put down the date I received my permanent residence or 31/03/09 (as EEA family gain permanent residence automaticlly after 5 years) ?

Many thanks.
Please double check the guide. even if you put the date it does not harm.
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.