ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR DUE URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sonya24

ILR DUE URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Post by sonya24 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:19 pm

hi all im due to apply for ilr on the 19th of march but the thing is that i dont have bank statement with me because i have having problems with bank i have sorted it out now i used to get cash payment from my employer which i used to deposit in my children account i have got the bank statement for that.they both are 18 and they are my dependants im going to apply for ilr with me using 2 diffrent applications.can i put thier bank statement instead of mine i have my 3 months payslips and letter from employer.1 more question do i need to ask my employer to write a letter stating that he pays me cash instead of cheque or putting in direct into my bank account??PLEASE HELP