ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GRANTED ILR - SHEFFIELD PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kpreddy
Newly Registered

GRANTED ILR - SHEFFIELD PEO

Post by kpreddy » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:38 pm

Hello to all here ....

I have recived my ILR on the 10th March, 2010

I had my appointment on the 10th March, 2010 at 14:00 hrs and I arrived exactly at 14:10 at the PEO (was late due to an accident) and walked in right away after security check.

I was shown to the reception and at the reception I was asked from my last name and then given a ticket, time 14:15. At 14:20 I was called to the counter and was asked for my documents, after ensuring all my documents were in order, they gave me the whole file and asked me to pay the fee. At exactly 14:32 I paid £1,020 fee and was asked to take a seat.

While I was waiting, been listening to the approvals and rejections.

At 14:43 I was called to another couter and the caseworker said that she is going to deal with my application and said will let know her decision once all the necessary checks are done.

Sat waiting and I could see my case worker doing checks on the screen over a cup of tea and some jokes with her colleagues. Once she started copying the application, I knew that the ILR was granted.

At exactly 15:12 she came to me and said that my application was succesful and she is happy to grant me ILRand said that they are printing the VISA now.. I thanked her.

At exactly 15:34, I was called to the reception and I was asked to double check if all the details on the VISA were right.

I thanked the receptionsit and headed home happliy with a smile on the face.

NOTE: I did declare my traffic offence and CCJ in section 7
Last edited by kpreddy on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by iyanu » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:53 pm

Congratulations kpreddy!

kpreddy
Newly Registered

Post by kpreddy » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:24 pm

iyanu wrote:Congratulations kpreddy!
Thank you buddy.....

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:24 pm

congratulations mate...enjoy your freedom!

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:51 am

Hi KP,
Thanks for your input. I will be going to Sheffield in first week of April.
Can you please advise regarding documents you submitted and the nearest parking space.
Many thanks

kpreddy
Newly Registered

Documents

Post by kpreddy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:13 am

Hello there,

All the documents that I submitted are:

Passports new and old
Workpermit Letters
Employer Letter
3 months banks statements and payslips
2 photoes

There is ample street parking/car park vailable near to the Home Office. Try and get google search...

positivesolitude

Post by positivesolitude » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:51 am

Congrats.We are due for an appintment in the second week of April 2010.Should the bank statements be certified by the bank if we take online printouts or internet statements would do.

Secondly ,did you include a cover letter please.

Thank You

Deep4ILR

Post by Deep4ILR » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 am

Hi kpReddy,
did you apply single employer, single work permit ? or many work permit letters ??

That would help i have appointment in croydon in work permit and tier 2 category for ILR and still cannot get my act togther..

Deep..

kpreddy
Newly Registered

Post by kpreddy » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:20 am

Hey Deep..

I applied from my current employer. When I entered UK on WP on 2005 I came in with employer A and in 2008 my company was brought over by company B and the WP was transfered from employer A to B by the Home Office. When I produced the employer letter, I just gave it from my current employer.