ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon experience

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

positivesolitude

Croydon experience

Post by positivesolitude » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:09 am

Anyone who has been to Croydon for a Family appt (ILR) ..can you kindly confirm that apart from the documents mentioned in the guidelines ,do we need to take anythign more.

Our appointment was for the 8th April in Cardiff but luckily we called today and got an appointment for 22nd March in Croydon.

Someone had mentioned that we need to take 6 pieces of address proof for spouse as well.
However ,my husband is applying on a WP+Wp+HSMP+Tier 1 basis and my daughter and myself are his dependants .

Also,do we need to take a copy of all the documents to croydon since when my husband called ,they said make sure you bring copies of everything.

Any advice appreciated.Really tensed since our appointment is pre-poned and we need to hurry a bit and change the employer letter ,cover letter etc with the address in croydon.

Thanks

Deep4ILR

Post by Deep4ILR » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:30 am

Hi,
what do you mean by "6 pieces of address proof for spouse" ?
there is no such requirment for WP/ tier2/tier1 holder...

where did you read that ??

Deep..

positivesolitude

Its here

Post by positivesolitude » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:17 am

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:22 am

It's a requirement for SET(M) which is someone applying for ILR as the spouse of a british citizen or someone already settled here.

positivesolitude

Post by positivesolitude » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:29 am

Thanks MPH