ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking Family Appointment Online?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gvamsimba

Booking Family Appointment Online?

Post by gvamsimba » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:04 pm

HI,
I have been trying to book a family appointment online for my ILR SET (O) application for a family of 2, but could not find any appointments.

does any body have any idea with regards to when the appointments are released online ?

Many Thanks

Deep4ILR

Post by Deep4ILR » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:10 pm

You will have to keep trying day and night and to get one appointment.
there is no pattern when the appointment will be released but you can request it under "Freedon of information" rights to UKBA.

I called up this morning to get early appointment for a family group and there was only one appointment available on 23rd march and after that next day available was 29th march on all the PEO in UK. horrid ..

She suggested to keep checking online if some one cancels it and appintments are available online first then on phone was her suggestion..

so good luck..

Deep

gvamsimba

Post by gvamsimba » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Deep4ILR wrote:You will have to keep trying day and night and to get one appointment.
there is no pattern when the appointment will be released but you can request it under "Freedon of information" rights to UKBA.

I called up this morning to get early appointment for a family group and there was only one appointment available on 23rd march and after that next day available was 29th march on all the PEO in UK. horrid ..

She suggested to keep checking online if some one cancels it and appintments are available online first then on phone was her suggestion..

so good luck..

Deep
Thank You Deep...I will try my luck...

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:13 pm

There is a definite method in when online slots appear and you dont have to look day and night.
They appear every evening between 4-6 pm, Mon to Fri, look for each PEO and begin from the current week. The latest slot will be under 4wks. You will note when you do this daily, that new slots appear every day. By 7-8 pm they will have gone, so you need to log in the time period mentioned above.
I studied this for a few weeks and then got the desired time and date in one attempt. This applies to single or family slots and you can get appointments for up to 4 people quite easily.
All the best

gvamsimba

Post by gvamsimba » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:35 am

gidoc wrote:There is a definite method in when online slots appear and you dont have to look day and night.
They appear every evening between 4-6 pm, Mon to Fri, look for each PEO and begin from the current week. The latest slot will be under 4wks. You will note when you do this daily, that new slots appear every day. By 7-8 pm they will have gone, so you need to log in the time period mentioned above.
I studied this for a few weeks and then got the desired time and date in one attempt. This applies to single or family slots and you can get appointments for up to 4 people quite easily.
All the best
Thank You Very Much ..i got my family appointment yesterday at exactly around 5.15 pm for Birmingham.....

Deep4ILR

Post by Deep4ILR » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:23 am

Hello gvamsimba,
great!!
which day is this appointment for ?
when i called up Y'day there was not any untill april 29th on any PEO.
did you book online ? family appointment ??

gvamsimba

Post by gvamsimba » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:12 pm

Deep4ILR wrote:Hello gvamsimba,
great!!
which day is this appointment for ?
when i called up Y'day there was not any untill april 29th on any PEO.
did you book online ? family appointment ??
Yes, a family appointment for 27th april...i booked it online...