ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR issued in PEO (Croydon)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

denver2k
Newly Registered

ILR issued in PEO (Croydon)

Post by denver2k » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi,

I had appointment yesterday 26th March. My case was combination of WPs, HSMP and Tier 1. Current Tier 1 still valid till 2012 but completed 5 years.

Anyways, i was running bit late and just reached just on time (not 30 min early). I had last 4 months payslips,bank statements,letter from employee, Life in UK letter and 3 P60 (1 year missing). And that was part of my main file.

I have been with several different employers. My first employer sponsored me 1 year Work Permit and before it ran out i got another job and they transfered it. Then, that company got liquidated and i got HSMP and then Tier1. While i was on HSMP/Tier1,i'v been made redundant and also did 1 year contracting (through Ltd company) before taking up my current Perm job 4 months ago.

Apart from my main file, i had also put all my previous lot of files, just in case. And that paid me off because for no reason, case worker asked for proof of time spent with my first and second employer and time of joining of 3rd employer. I asked him why would you need that, he said i need to establish you have worked there. I was like thats bloody weird as i have already proved that thing in my previous HSMP and Tier1.

Anyways, to cut story short, i had all those required stuff in my other lot of documents and even some of them which i was not expecting.

OK so my message for every one is that take everything with you guys. In my case, that stuff was bloody so heavy but it worked for me.

Anyways thanks guys, i'll now move on to next section of these forums now ;)

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:28 pm

hi denver2k,

congratulations on getting your ilr. well done. i agree re carrying all relevant documents (even the ones with slight relevance) as you never know what they might ask for.

i myself took a whole lot of papers although luckily wasn't asked for a single document apart from the main ones and the ones i submitted.

good luck for future :)

Tim555

Re: ILR issued in PEO (Croydon)

Post by Tim555 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:05 am

denver2k wrote:Hi,

I had appointment yesterday 26th March. My case was combination of WPs, HSMP and Tier 1. Current Tier 1 still valid till 2012 but completed 5 years.

Anyways, i was running bit late and just reached just on time (not 30 min early). I had last 4 months payslips,bank statements,letter from employee, Life in UK letter and 3 P60 (1 year missing). And that was part of my main file.

I have been with several different employers. My first employer sponsored me 1 year Work Permit and before it ran out i got another job and they transfered it. Then, that company got liquidated and i got HSMP and then Tier1. While i was on HSMP/Tier1,i'v been made redundant and also did 1 year contracting (through Ltd company) before taking up my current Perm job 4 months ago.

Apart from my main file, i had also put all my previous lot of files, just in case. And that paid me off because for no reason, case worker asked for proof of time spent with my first and second employer and time of joining of 3rd employer. I asked him why would you need that, he said i need to establish you have worked there. I was like thats bloody weird as i have already proved that thing in my previous HSMP and Tier1.

Anyways, to cut story short, i had all those required stuff in my other lot of documents and even some of them which i was not expecting.

OK so my message for every one is that take everything with you guys. In my case, that stuff was bloody so heavy but it worked for me.

Congrats
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

hameleon
Newly Registered

Re: ILR issued in PEO (Croydon)

Post by hameleon » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:23 am

denver2k wrote:Hi,

Congratulation with your ILR!! If its not a secret, how much money did you have on your bank account when you applied? Any suggestions about min amount? I'm going to apply soon but as 5yrs WP holder only. Thanks in advance

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:23 am

Funds as per your last salary will be sufficient. There are no guidelines on this , case worker looks for economic viability.
Best regards

Deep4ILR

Post by Deep4ILR » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:37 am

hi denver2k,
congrtualtion for getting your ILR..
i have question for you on this
"case worker asked for proof of time spent with my first and second employer and time of joining of 3rd employer"

how did you prove this above for all your employments? i mean what documents to prove this.you mentioned u had all other documents..

thanks in advance..
Deep..