ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon PEO: ILR Success (WP+Tier2+Tier1)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vickiitm

Croydon PEO: ILR Success (WP+Tier2+Tier1)

Post by vickiitm » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Hi All!!

First n foremost thanks to everyone who are part of this forum as it helped me and many others like me to defend and represent our case. Mine was a typical case where in one of the entry stamping was incorrect. I requested for SAR and still waiting for it :D . Anyways I went ahead with my application as I had the boarding pass and my kid's passport was not even issued on the stamping date. Made a letter covering these points and took following documents:

LIUK
5 years Bank Stmt (to be on safer side)
last 4 years P60 (One did not have any tax contribution from my side....some agreement between employer and HMRC don't know that)
last 3 years HMRC tax doc (Had to as employer does not give original P60)
last 6 months payslip
Employer letter
Birth Certificate

Submitted all the documents in morning and received passport with stamping around 4ish in the evening...Other than employer letter everything else was returned back. Have got a leaflet thingy which explains rules of keeping ILR active and stamp of settlement on passport. Time for a pint now :)

Cheers,
Vicki

vipul1981

Post by vipul1981 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Hi Vickiitm
Congratulations

Can you please tell me how important is to have a P60. I have misplaced couple of P60s. The tax doc from HMRC is acceptable for ILR?

Vipul

vickiitm

Post by vickiitm » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi Vipul,

They were specific about P60 as that is how they check your continuity. I also submitted tax letter from HMRC and it was all fine. Best of luck for yours.

Cheers,
Vicki

Member of Standing

Post by 1664 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Congratulations vickiitm

I assume you must have used the new form Set(0)? If so which date did you put down under immigration history? Date only concerning your ILR or your first date of entry (Probably under a different category)?

thank you

vickiitm

Post by vickiitm » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:22 am

Thanks mate. Sorry forgot to mention my ilr date. It was on 31Mar2010 so used the old one. As for dates, I first entered on a WP in 2005 so had put that.

Deep4ILR

Post by Deep4ILR » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:20 am

vickiitm,
Well done mate..!!

I was also there at Croyon PEO tommrow and i am hoping you might be some where around( if you had it Y'day ) on 2nd floor..

Deep..