ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ECO overturned decision

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MohammedKhan2009

ECO overturned decision

Post by MohammedKhan2009 » Sat May 08, 2010 5:44 am

My wifes visa was rejected and the ECO the overturned the decision, its been 4 weeks since she gave her passport in. The other day I got a call from a lady say she was from the UK Border Agency and asked me if I sponsored someone to come over here, she asked my wifes d.o.b and my d.o.b, she then said they are issueing the visa and my wife will be contacted very soon. has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks

Mohammed

UKGuyLondon

Post by UKGuyLondon » Mon May 10, 2010 11:15 am

Hi Mohammad Khan,

Congratulations.

What was the mode of communication you used (email/fax/letter through courier)?

Did you ask the ECO to review your case or was it an appeal that you made?

Thanks

mochyn
Diamond Member

Re: ECO overturned decision

Post by mochyn » Mon May 10, 2010 11:58 am

MohammedKhan2009 wrote:My wifes visa was rejected and the ECO the overturned the decision, its been 4 weeks since she gave her passport in. The other day I got a call from a lady say she was from the UK Border Agency and asked me if I sponsored someone to come over here, she asked my wifes d.o.b and my d.o.b, she then said they are issueing the visa and my wife will be contacted very soon. has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks

Mohammed
Yes they phoned me to tell me my wife visa was ready

m khan333
Newly Registered

Post by m khan333 » Mon May 10, 2010 1:39 pm

How long did the process take for them to contact u that the decision of refusal was overturned? does it take long?

This will be of great help to me sir.

Thankyou

elv15

Post by elv15 » Mon May 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Congradulations