ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

date of the flr m

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

omeo_21

date of the flr m

Post by omeo_21 » Wed May 19, 2010 6:56 am

my fiance came on a fiance visa to the uk and we got married and nw are applying for flr m as the procedure states. We decided to apply in person and got an appoitment mid june as we wantd the answer on the same day. My fiance visa finish in august. My question is do u get the answer on the same day, our immigration history is straight foward and also have i applied in plenty of time? Thanks 4 ur answers

djb123
Member of Standing

Re: date of the flr m

Post by djb123 » Wed May 19, 2010 8:07 am

omeo_21 wrote:my fiance came on a fiance visa to the uk and we got married and nw are applying for flr m as the procedure states. We decided to apply in person and got an appoitment mid june as we wantd the answer on the same day. My fiance visa finish in august. My question is do u get the answer on the same day, our immigration history is straight foward and also have i applied in plenty of time? Thanks 4 ur answers
If your immigration history is straightforward and your application is filled in correctly with all the correct documents and meets the requirements you are likely to get an answer on the same day, but there is no guarantees.