ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

12 months salary + bonus in one letter - is this right way

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Anil Mamidala
Newly Registered

12 months salary + bonus in one letter - is this right way

Post by Anil Mamidala » Fri May 28, 2010 9:42 am

Dear Members,

Iam Planning to apply for HSMP. Is it ok if I take letter from the employer in the following format which includes by bonus. All the below mentioned net salarie and bonus are deposited in HDFC bank which I can show in one year bank statement. I have put some tentative salaries numbes from june to aug 2010 as Iam expecting increment.

15th August 2010

WHOME SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. Anil Mamidala is currently working with us as a full time and permanent employee. He has been working with us from December 2008 as “Assistant Manager R&Dâ€

dima
Member of Standing

Re: 12 months salary + bonus in one letter - is this right w

Post by dima » Fri May 28, 2010 10:04 am

[quote="Anil Mamidala"]Dear Members,

Iam Planning to apply for HSMP. Is it ok if I take letter from the employer in the following format which includes by bonus. All the below mentioned net salarie and bonus are deposited in HDFC bank which I can show in one year bank statement. I have put some tentative salaries numbes from june to aug 2010 as Iam expecting increment.

15th August 2010

WHOME SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. Anil Mamidala is currently working with us as a full time and permanent employee. He has been working with us from December 2008 as “Assistant Manager R&Dâ€
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....