ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child passport after MN1 success

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

devnaan
Newly Registered

Child passport after MN1 success

Post by devnaan » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi,

We ( me and my wife and our 1.5 yrs old son ) got our ILR in March 2010 under 4 yrs HSMP Judicial Review. I then applied for the registration of my child as british citizen (MN1 ). The certificate came by post last week. Now I wanted to apply for his british passport but seems bit confusing. Can anyone please guide if i can apply for my son's british passport?

krimith

Re: Child passport after MN1 success

Post by krimith » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:32 pm

devnaan wrote:Hi,

We ( me and my wife and our 1.5 yrs old son ) got our ILR in March 2010 under 4 yrs HSMP Judicial Review. I then applied for the registration of my child as british citizen (MN1 ). The certificate came by post last week. Now I wanted to apply for his british passport but seems bit confusing. Can anyone please guide if i can apply for my son's british passport?
Yes, you can apply for him, take a passport application form from postoffice and you just fill detail british citizen cer no and parents detail and child name address and countersignature detail thats it you can send it check an send service

sshah20
Pakistan

Post by sshah20 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:22 pm

yes you can apply for passort.

sawankumar
Newly Registered

Post by sawankumar » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:51 pm

was your son born in UK?

nyameye

Post by nyameye » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:33 pm

sawankumar wrote:

was your son born in UK?
it does not matter where the child was born.... since he has been registered as a british citizen. you can apply for his passport.