ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Will my application be rejected?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shokishoki
Newly Registered

Will my application be rejected?

Post by shokishoki » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:22 pm

I will complete 1 year on ILR in July 2010. I got ILR through 4 years on HSMP (JR) and I am an IT contractor. I have not worked for the past 2 months and I have not claimed any benefits. I am living off my savings and start a permanent IT post in August. Prior to stopping work I worked continously for 2 years with average earnings of £8000 per month and I have payslips and dividend payments to prove my earnings. Will not working for two 2 months prior to application affect my application? Many thanks.

yarons

Re: Will my application be rejected?

Post by yarons » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:16 pm

shokishoki wrote: Will not working for two 2 months prior to application affect my application? Many thanks.
No

krimith

Re: Will my application be rejected?

Post by krimith » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:22 pm

shokishoki wrote:I will complete 1 year on ILR in July 2010. I got ILR through 4 years on HSMP (JR) and I am an IT contractor. I have not worked for the past 2 months and I have not claimed any benefits. I am living off my savings and start a permanent IT post in August. Prior to stopping work I worked continously for 2 years with average earnings of £8000 per month and I have payslips and dividend payments to prove my earnings. Will not working for two 2 months prior to application affect my application? Many thanks.
NO, its fine and in application you can write in good character requi section Unemployed