ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which salary slips to show

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hacky
Newly Registered

Which salary slips to show

Post by hacky » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Hi all

I came to UK on 15th March 2010. I have wp-general for two years and qualify for HSMP. If i apply for HSMP , which salary should i show?

I was told that i can choose 12 months from last 15. Since I dont have UK tax return and NI number, can I show my slary slips of India and tax proof from last year.

few ques:

1. Should I submit original bank statement or Form 16 for indian salary
2. For DOB, ican i submit something else besides birth certificate

Also, besides form, supporting doca and photographs, does anything else needs to be submitted? Do i need to submit these thinghs in some file/folder ?Is there some covering letter?

Thanks

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Read the Tier 1 (General) policy guidance *carefully*.

regards

dima
Member of Standing

Re: Which salary slips to show

Post by dima » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:23 pm

hacky wrote:Hi all

I came to UK on 15th March 2010. I have wp-general for two years and qualify for HSMP. If i apply for HSMP , which salary should i show?

I was told that i can choose 12 months from last 15. Since I dont have UK tax return and NI number, can I show my slary slips of India and tax proof from last year.

few ques:

1. Should I submit original bank statement or Form 16 for indian salary
2. For DOB, ican i submit something else besides birth certificate

Also, besides form, supporting doca and photographs, does anything else
needs to be submitted? Do i need to submit these thinghs in some file/folder ?Is there some covering letter?

Thanks
Similar kind of questions have been asked in this forum , several times.I suggest, you can search the forum to get advises & of course you should look in to the T1 gen policy guidance.
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....