ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent appeal evidance help!!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

cyber_warez

urgent appeal evidance help!!!!

Post by cyber_warez » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Hello frez.My mum,dad and brother got ILE under hm forces.(former Gurkhas).My family moved to the uk after made my application.Now my family is living at london.In Nepal we have two brother.I am 20 yrs boy from Nepal.I have applied for an entry clearance to the United Kingdom as a dependant of a former Gurkha, aged over 18.My application was rejected on 10 January 2010.ECO has given two reason for rejection of my application i) financially dependent on relatives settled in the United Kingdom ii) provide utilities (gas, electricity, council tax). when my application was rejected i immediately apply appeal in uk sending my father 15 days part-time job slips,letter and other financially dependent evidence documents.In the last page of appeal forms I had written father full time job slips,council tax,hosing etc will be provide in due course when it would be ready. after sending my appeal.I had send mail to customer appeal center about my appeal.They said me got my appeal.They send me AIT NO: on 16 Feb.201. On 30 April 2010 I got letter from Tribunals Service stating that "IF you have any evidence or submission send on 14 Jun 2010".Now I am unable to provide my father full time job letter and pay slips because my parent still doing part time job.In this situation what can i do please suggest me or what evidence document should i need to send to AIT again.I am confuse does settlement appeal come within two month. It is positive or negative result.
I think ECM forward my appeal to issue visa.

My letter looks like 1st page of this page;

http://www.ycie-xa.org/pic/refuse/WangP.pdf

In this letter here is tick mark in "The appellant has withdrawn the appeal by Notice"

In my letter there is tick mark in "paper hearing"

nare72
Newly Registered

Post by nare72 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:19 pm

Friend,
my daughter's ILE has rejected for the similar reason and I just wanted to know what did you mentioned in the 'Grounds of Appeal' in the appeal form, so it will help to fill that section for my appeal.

Good luck with your appeal.

mrlookforward
BANNED

Re: urgent appeal evidance help!!!!

Post by mrlookforward » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:33 pm

cyber_warez wrote:Hello frez.My mum,dad and brother got ILE under hm forces.(former Gurkhas).My family moved to the uk after made my application.Now my family is living at london.In Nepal we have two brother.I am 20 yrs boy from Nepal.I have applied for an entry clearance to the United Kingdom as a dependant of a former Gurkha, aged over 18.My application was rejected on 10 January 2010.ECO has given two reason for rejection of my application i) financially dependent on relatives settled in the United Kingdom ii) provide utilities (gas, electricity, council tax). when my application was rejected i immediately apply appeal in uk sending my father 15 days part-time job slips,letter and other financially dependent evidence documents.In the last page of appeal forms I had written father full time job slips,council tax,hosing etc will be provide in due course when it would be ready. after sending my appeal.I had send mail to customer appeal center about my appeal.They said me got my appeal.They send me AIT NO: on 16 Feb.201. On 30 April 2010 I got letter from Tribunals Service stating that "IF you have any evidence or submission send on 14 Jun 2010".Now I am unable to provide my father full time job letter and pay slips because my parent still doing part time job.In this situation what can i do please suggest me or what evidence document should i need to send to AIT again.I am confuse does settlement appeal come within two month. It is positive or negative result.
I think ECM forward my appeal to issue visa.

My letter looks like 1st page of this page;

http://www.ycie-xa.org/pic/refuse/WangP.pdf

In this letter here is tick mark in "The appellant has withdrawn the appeal by Notice"

In my letter there is tick mark in "paper hearing"
Can you please mention the exact wording of the refusal, for someone to possily give you some advice.

troubled

Post by troubled » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:37 pm

The letter from the tribunal indicates that you(the appellant has withdrawn the appeal) so what help do you need again.If you have withdrawn the appeal but the got the necessary documents now, then make fresh application.

cyber_warez

Post by cyber_warez » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:51 am

@ troubled friend .I haven't withdrawn my appeal.In my letter send by AIT there was tick mark "Paper Hearing".Please suggest which document i have to sent to the AIT.what is possibilities of winning my appeal.

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:49 am

I would say 50:50. You will either win the appeal, or you will loose it. There can be no other possibility.

cyber_warez

Post by cyber_warez » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:03 am

please need help urgently..

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:13 pm

How can you ask for help when you just havent said what your problem is. Its impossible for anyone to suggest you anything when you have not mentioned much about your refusal. If you have been refused because your father only has limited income due to part time job, then there is no magic pill, unless your father is earning more.