ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REJECT SECOND TIME EEA2.PLEASE ADVICE NEEDED!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Valiul
Newly Registered

REJECT SECOND TIME EEA2.PLEASE ADVICE NEEDED!

Post by Valiul » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:00 am

Hi im Vicky non-EEA, we applied last year for EEA1 and EEA2, but lost case because my husband lost his job.all docum.been returned to us.We decide insted of APPEAL go for second time applying EEA2 and EEA1.
We applied this time as EEA NATIONAL SELF-SUFFICIENT.

Today we receive all back, application eea1- been rejected because my NON-EEA passport was not enclosed!!!!
I cannot enclose my passport because passport still in H.O. i wrote and enclosed them letter to explain and wrote my HO reference in application.I cannot understand what they want.
We send 2 applications together but they rejected and send all back only on my husband name.
Is that mean we have to this time send only EEA2 application???AND if any luck apply again when i receive my Residence card?????

I am very confused please..please ...ADVISE ME PLEASE.
Thank you very much

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:41 pm

Why does the HO still have your passport? When did you send it to them? Why did they not send it back?

I would just resubmit the application and include a page which says IN LARGE PRINT something like the following "My passport (No. 983249834) is presently in UKBA files (file No. X2398984/3) and I have attached a photocopy of the information page for your reference"

Be sure to send it to UKBA by Special Delivery and keep the receipt.

Valiul
Newly Registered

Post by Valiul » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Thank you Directive!!!!!!

Well I am non EEA and my first application with EEA2 been refused, all documents been send back with appeal form but not my passport in HO explained me they filed my passport.
I did as you told me.... I make letter with my HO REFERENCE NUMBER and send again two application with EEA1 and EEA2 all document and copy of my passport and big ref.number been writen everywere.

I called to HO and one of men told me i can request first my passport back and send them together with application but this is very long way....and stupid way so i hope they will be able to see that ref.number.

thank you, i will update information about my case.

troubled

Post by troubled » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:11 am

Why appeal if the only reason for refusing your application is your passport not being included, then send it to them and stop the hassle of appealing and save yourself some money.It costs money to appeal if you are going for a lawyer.

Valiul
Newly Registered

Post by Valiul » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 am

Hi ----yes we did not appeal against.....
We are filled the new application and send again to UKBA,,, BUT WE CANNOT ENCLOSE MY ( NON EEA NATIONAL ) PASSPORT BECAUSE UKBA NEVER RETURN ME BACK MY PASSPORT-----THATS WAY UKBA REJECTED US APPLICATIONS.....BECAUSE ONE PASSPORT WAS NOT ENCLOSED.....

I SEND APPLICATIONS AGAIN AFTER 2 DAYS-- WITH BIG LETTER AND MY HO REF.NUMBER AND EXPLAINED ABOUT MY PASSPORT.....
HOPE THIS TIME THEY WILL BE ABLE TO READ......

THANK YOU TO ALL FOR SUPPORT,, WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPEN NEXT

hunter1
Newly Registered
France

Post by hunter1 » Thu May 09, 2013 1:06 am

Hello Vicky,
Can you update me about ur case. Did u got ur RC ?

Did ukba accepted your EEA2 self sufficient application?

Which company comprehensive medical insurance did u used?

I have a similar case my EEA2 application got rejected. I doubt my appeal might not be successful as my wife is on maternity leave. But I non-EEA have a full time job, looking to apply as self sufficient. But my PSW visa expired. I just wanted to confirm that do I have still have the right to work during appeal and what if I make a new EEA2 Self Sufficient Application.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu May 09, 2013 7:55 am

Valiul hasn't been active on the forum for almost 3 years so you may not get a reply.