ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When can I apply for Naturalisation?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

FENMAN
Newly Registered

When can I apply for Naturalisation?

Post by FENMAN » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Hi all,

I got my ILR in Nov'09. I went out of UK for an assignment on 03-Jan-2010 and returned back on 18-May-2010, which is around 135 at a stretch away from the country. I have again plans to go out of the UK for a month sometime end of this year.

So considering at my 135 days leave which I already taken plus the one month leave plan I have for this year; When it would be the right time for me to apply for Naturalisation?

Please advice

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:41 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

krimith

Re: When can I apply for Naturalisation?

Post by krimith » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:53 pm

FENMAN wrote:Hi all,

I got my ILR in Nov'09. I went out of UK for an assignment on 03-Jan-2010 and returned back on 18-May-2010, which is around 135 at a stretch away from the country. I have again plans to go out of the UK for a month sometime end of this year.

So considering at my 135 days leave which I already taken plus the one month leave plan I have for this year; When it would be the right time for me to apply for Naturalisation?

Please advice
vinny, already give a link, but still problem so only last 12 month you cant leave outside uk more than 90 days so better you count and your BC application due nov2010 so add it more 1 or 2 month then apply thats best way