ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Criminal negligence of UK border agency

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

What should i do?

File an appeal
75%
Re-apply
No votes
Sue them :)
25%

Total votes: 4

generaluser123
Newly Registered

Criminal negligence of UK border agency

Post by generaluser123 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:20 am

I am a medical student and I applied for UK academic visitor visa about a month ago to go for my electives (sponsored by a UK's hospital) but my visa was refused and the reason they gave just shows their criminal negligence.

Their primary reason was the I AM A HOUSEWIFE ( but I am an unmarried male!!) with NO STUDIES (I am a current medical student!).

MISTAKES BY the border agency:

1) It states that i am a married female (a housewife :) ) while I am a unmarried male (it too was mentioned in my passport, VAF and other documents)

2) The first paragraph of the Decision they state that you have no studies while on last paragraph the Entry clearance officer contradicts himself by saying that you are a student.

3) I attached a letter from my principal saying that I am a current student of college while the entry clearance officer (in 3rd para) says that i have attached no satisfactory proof that i am a student.

4) It says (in 3rd para) that no one is reliant on you and it shows that you will not intend to leave the UK at the dates i mentioned. Tell me who is reliant on a student who is himself reliant on his parents :)

Now tell me is this criminal negligence or not, changing someone's gender!. This suggests that they even didn't bother to study the extensive documents provided. They probably should be sued.

(FYI: I provided 15-20 official documents concerning both my educational status and my financial status and my sponsor's payslips, bank statements, official letters, his company's letters, and other documents)

Refusal Form:
Front Side

Backside
Last edited by generaluser123 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:12 am

Maybe you should have included other options as

1 Go to another country to study therefore depriving the UK on your wonderful talents

2 Stay in your own country

3 Change my career options

HRY2005
Member of Standing

Post by HRY2005 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:04 am

hahahaha, too much of coffee in ECO's system
Live and let live