ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

anybody changed ccl psw to student ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tanvirkhan

Post by tanvirkhan » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:02 am

i want apply for a tier 4 student visa after getting admission in university........my psw from ccl will expire in september....
anybody who applied plz guide
thanx

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:24 am

Yes,
I did re-apply for tier 4 after refusal from CCL and did manage to get my visa but i believe i was the very few lucky one's as i applied august last year when the judgement with CCL test case was not a definite.Chances are you will get a refusal now but its worth a try even back then lot of people in the same situation got their visa refused and the passport held back.

You have a possible chance if you get admission in a good university ie only if you can manage to convince them as with the new rules coming to play if you haven't got a visa or a previous qualification you will find hard to get admission.

All the best to you,my advice is do try and given the situation with majority of CCL you haven't got much to lose anyways.

tanvirkhan

Post by tanvirkhan » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:09 am

thanx for your advice ... as i have still 3 months visa left...and i have done MBA from PAKISTAN as well... so i am trying to get admision in MBA in a ny good university...... ur psw was refused and then u applied student visa again?? do u know any body who got psw like me..and then switched or tried to switch to student visa again?