ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

augent advice needed please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ade9ice
Newly Registered

augent advice needed please

Post by ade9ice » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:40 pm

i'm non EU national i got married to a British national in Spain in 2005 and i applied for my spouse visa in Spain, i moved to the UK with my wife and we both living together when my till about 5 mouth for me to get my ILR my wife changes and she stated doing an unusual things like living the house for 3 ,4 day wit out telling me her where about at the end she said she don't wont me anymore and she is going for divorce i as her why she said sh just don't want me anymore, we had an argument and she called i had to call the police when the police got in to the house they asked me to leave she said she don't wont me in the house anymore i Left the house when is time for me to renew i put in for the ILR without her after a month the home office write back saying that my wife wrote to them that i left the house and she don't know my where about so in that case my application as been refused and the gave me chance to appeal but i never did last year i met my a lady she is also a British now we have a 3mouth old child, new please advice me do i still have any chance here in the UK of getting back my resident permit or not please advice me

elv15

Post by elv15 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Are you now divorced and which country are you from?
Please note that what i post is only a personal opinion. Im no expert lol.

ade9ice
Newly Registered

Post by ade9ice » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Thank for your reply yes am now divorced and am
From nigeria

HRY2005
Member of Standing

Post by HRY2005 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:34 pm

ade9ice wrote:Thank for your reply yes am now divorced and am
From nigeria
Why not get married to your new woman, if thats an option and apply for a spouse visa again and I think you should seek immigration expert advice as well.

Is your first spouse visa expired?
Live and let live

ade9ice
Newly Registered

Post by ade9ice » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:42 am

thanks HRY2005, my first spouse visa has expired