ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on Previous Earnings regarding performance bonus

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ragiroti
Newly Registered

Query on Previous Earnings regarding performance bonus

Post by ragiroti » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:21 am

Hi All,

In our company the Annual Performance Bonus is part of my CTC (Cost to Company) but not part of my Annual Gross Salary.

In the payslips ranging over 12 months which I plan to submit for Tier-1 the performance bonus is payed as "Perf Bonus", "Revenue Bonus" and "Project Bonus" respectively wherever applicable. Also in my salary slips I have 3 components "Total Earnings", "Total Deductions", "Net Salary Rupees".

Now my question is could I consider "Total Earnings" as "Gross Salary"?

I am confused on this because under t1-general guidance it quotes that
salaries (includes full-time, part-time, and • bonuses)
; but in all other places they talk about gross and net salary. Please help me on this since I am planning to apply on Monday.

Thanks for all the help

Rao_Bang

Post by Rao_Bang » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:02 am

you can consider "Total Earnings" as "Gross Salary".

one more thing, every pay slip contains gross salary, add all the 12 months gross, that is your final Gross salary.

Do not worry about offer letter details. any way you are submitting only pay slips.

Regars
Rao

rohitktm

Post by rohitktm » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Yes bonus is considered as the part of your total salary as bonus is also taxed.