ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help with MN1 - few questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rex

help with MN1 - few questions

Post by Rex » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:43 am

Hi

Please answer following questions to clear my doubts:

1. There is no question for Passport number of the child? Is it ok to send the form with mentioned passport number?

2. Me, spouse n 5 yr old daughter got ILR in July 2009. Daughter was born in Pasistan in 2005. Which section will be applying for her British Citizenship? Is it section 3(1) ? Please confirm.

3. I am getting my account to refer me n spouse but for daughter should I ask her Nursery head teacher? where she studied from age of 2.5 - 4.5?

4. In section 7 of the application form, should I do the declaration myself and sign it?

Rex

Post by Rex » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Could anyone please help on this? thanks.

mrlookforward
BANNED

Re: help with MN1 - few questions

Post by mrlookforward » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:56 pm

All the answers to your queries are clearly mentioned in the guidance, if you click on it on UKBA website.

1. There is no question for Passport number of the child? Is it ok to send the form with mentioned passport number?
Whats the point in providing something which UKBA doesn't ask you to provide?

2. Me, spouse n 5 yr old daughter got ILR in July 2009. Daughter was born in Pasistan in 2005. Which section will be applying for her British Citizenship? Is it section 3(1) ? Please confirm.
Yes

3. I am getting my account to refer me n spouse but for daughter should I ask her Nursery head teacher? where she studied from age of 2.5 - 4.5?
Yes

4. In sectionYes 7 of the application form, should I do the declaration myself and sign it?
Yes

troubled

Post by troubled » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Section 3(1) .Check the MN1 form guide
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... de_mn1.pdf