ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to book appointment for premium service when it is full

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

minhhien
Newly Registered

How to book appointment for premium service when it is full

Post by minhhien » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:23 am

Hi all,

All the appointments for premium services for Tier 1 (general) are fully booked up until 16 August, but i really need to have one (does not really matter which centre) as soon as possible.

I have been told that keep calling at 9:00 am everyday or constantly checking the online booking system, you may get one of the cancellation or sth similar. Is there any other tips that anyone could share in order to book for such appointment ?

Much appreciate your help in advanced.

muhandis.ak

Re: How to book appointment for premium service when it is f

Post by muhandis.ak » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:45 am

any particular reason you need "premium" services? Why not try for a regular one?
minhhien wrote:Hi all,

All the appointments for premium services for Tier 1 (general) are fully booked up until 16 August, but i really need to have one (does not really matter which centre) as soon as possible.

I have been told that keep calling at 9:00 am everyday or constantly checking the online booking system, you may get one of the cancellation or sth similar. Is there any other tips that anyone could share in order to book for such appointment ?

ChetanOjha

Re: How to book appointment for premium service when it is f

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Best bet is to go via solicitors as they have dedicated slots/quota available for them which.
minhhien wrote:Hi all,

ashvar123

should be lucky if any cancellations

Post by ashvar123 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:22 pm

suggest you to continuosly try online, you may get it if you are lucky.
We tried last month from morning 09:30 to 11:30 and 13:00 to 15:30 for one complete day and got it for this month end.
- Ashvar

minhhien
Newly Registered

Post by minhhien » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:05 am

Thanks for your advices ! much appreciated. Been trying online and phone today but no luck yet, will continue to do it for a couple of more days and see how lucky i could be....