ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Visa Refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hussain87
Newly Registered

Business Visa Refusal

Post by hussain87 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:39 am

I have recently apply Business visa for uk. I receive the verification call from Islamabad on May 05, 2010 ask some simple questions about my business. I reply to him and he is satisfy. Then this guy also call to my bank and ask who operate this account and verify the balance.

The bank Manager tolled to guy that this is partnership business account and anyone of these partners can operate the account.

I want go to UK for Exhibition. Our company book the stall in Uk and pay full amount of GBP 2200 which is non refundable.

Visa officer has not been thoroughly scrutinized and decision has been taken without any solid grounds.

Objection 1 . Provide no evidence that i am the signatory of the account
Objection 2 .Insufficient balance just RS 37,243 but actual balance is RS 946,433

I think visa officer is blind or drunk too much.

I once again reapply for the visa.Anyone please advise me.

An early reply is awaited.

Best Regards

M. Mughees

ajmal

Re: Business Visa Refusal

Post by ajmal » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:53 pm

hussain87 wrote:I have recently apply Business visa for uk. I receive the verification call from Islamabad on May 05, 2010 ask some simple questions about my business. I reply to him and he is satisfy. Then this guy also call to my bank and ask who operate this account and verify the balance.

The bank Manager tolled to guy that this is partnership business account and anyone of these partners can operate the account.

I want go to UK for Exhibition. Our company book the stall in Uk and pay full amount of GBP 2200 which is non refundable.

Visa officer has not been thoroughly scrutinized and decision has been taken without any solid grounds.

Objection 1 . Provide no evidence that i am the signatory of the account
Objection 2 .Insufficient balance just RS 37,243 but actual balance is RS 946,433

I think visa officer is blind or drunk too much.

I once again reapply for the visa.Anyone please advise me.

An early reply is awaited.

Best Regards

M. Mughees

Make a fresh application and dont forget to give this rejection reference in your fresh application

Balance certificate from your bank
Letter from bank that your company is partnership company and you are one of the partner operating business account

Proof of booking exibition space and proof of payment

Previous experiance or proof of booking space in some other exibition before.

Copy of any export orders

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:02 am

Also include your itinerary and hotel bookings ( or proof of where you would be staying if not in a hotle ) and you have enough money to pay for it. These are too obvious to be advised about but just in case.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€