ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR or Tier1 Extention

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

paba89

ILR or Tier1 Extention

Post by paba89 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Hi Guys

My visa is going to be expire in Nov 2010. I am on tier1 visa but the issue is that I came in UK after 3 months of getting visa. so I am 3 months short of stay in UK for ILR. Do I need to extend tier1 one more time in Nov 2012 or is there any way i can get more than 2 years of extention when i apply for 1st extention.

you advice is required.

Regards
Kashif

Markie

Re: ILR or Tier1 Extention

Post by Markie » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:27 am

is your visa expiring on Nov2012 or 2010? Nonetheless its 3 months short which would mean you need to extend 1 more time.
paba89 wrote:Hi Guys

My visa is going to be expire in Nov 2010. I am on tier1 visa but the issue is that I came in UK after 3 months of getting visa. so I am 3 months short of stay in UK for ILR. Do I need to extend tier1 one more time in Nov 2012 or is there any way i can get more than 2 years of extention when i apply for 1st extention.

you advice is required.

Regards
Kashif