ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My payslips are not all of the same format

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ahmadali
Newly Registered

My payslips are not all of the same format

Post by ahmadali » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:56 am

Hi All,

My company outsourced the payroll to a third party which release payslips in different format than our company.

Now I have 11 payslips of a format and 1 payslip of another (bus still same company headed pages and payroll manager signature on it). Will that cause a problem to my application ?

Thanks

Tier1_123

Post by Tier1_123 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 am

Please explain the same in a cover letter + You can also provide a salary certeficate as a supplement.

ahmadali
Newly Registered

Post by ahmadali » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:19 am

Tier1_123 wrote:Please explain the same in a cover letter + You can also provide a salary certeficate as a supplement.

Thanks for your quick reply, I will explain this in the cover letter but what's the salary certificate ?

adityak77
Member of Standing

Re: My payslips are not all of the same format

Post by adityak77 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:40 am

ahmadali wrote:Hi All,

My company outsourced the payroll to a third party which release payslips in different format than our company.

Now I have 11 payslips of a format and 1 payslip of another (bus still same company headed pages and payroll manager signature on it). Will that cause a problem to my application ?

Thanks
I had a similar situation , mention in cover letter that slips are different as Employer XXXXX outsourced payroll to Organisation XXXXXX hence the diff

muhandis.ak

Post by muhandis.ak » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:41 am

letter from employer listing your month-by-month earnings fro the period claimed. As per the guidance, it has to show the following for each months earnings - gross, net, date;
ahmadali wrote: Thanks for your quick reply, I will explain this in the cover letter but what's the salary certificate ?

ahmadali
Newly Registered

Post by ahmadali » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:50 am

Thank you all for your replies. Yes, I will explain this in cover letter.

I have a similar problem with the payslips, could you please have a look: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... c586cb84d0

Thanks a million ,,,

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:09 pm

You can use the salary certificate template provided in this link. It is fourth from the top.

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Thanks
I assume that you have electronically generated payslips.

I had the same case.... my company logo was changed. during 2009. I was not sure what to do. 6 months of pay slip had old logo and 6 months of pay slips had new logo. Was confused....

Something poked me... my company's payroll is outsourced to hrworkways. So now what i did was, just logged on to the internet employee login in hrworkways and tried generating pay slips again for my complete claim period. And 8) now payslips had new logo and new format. Try downloading ur pay slip again.

If your company issues pay slips physically to every employee in person then please ignore this message.

ahmadali
Newly Registered

Post by ahmadali » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:24 pm

adityak77 wrote:

Thanks
I had a similar situation , mention in cover letter that slips are different as Employer XXXXX outsourced payroll to Organisation XXXXXX hence the diff

Did you get your visa ?