ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please advise - Want to Apply on 17th July 2010 for Tier 1 G

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alifaroo

Please advise - Want to Apply on 17th July 2010 for Tier 1 G

Post by alifaroo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Hello Forum,
I want apply for Tier 1 G (initial - In-country application) on 17th July 10.
I’ve got the following documents ready – where I will need your helpful suggestions;
i) Age
Under 30 years 20 pts
Documents submitting for support – Valid Passport

ii) Education
Masters (UK) 35 pt
Documents submitting for support – Original Degree Certificate, Transcript & Degree Completion letter from University.

iii) Earnings

Employment £20,424.68
(Claiming period 15th July 2009 until 27th June 2010)
Documents submitting from two different sources for support – Original Bank Statements + Payslips (covering the whole period).

** I have a little concern here - the pay for the month July 2009 is listed with duties from 1st until 31st July – so my concern is would I be able to claim a part of the month and how would I put them in the table to show the gross and net for that month comparing with the amount was paid into the bank account – which was the net amount for the full month of July ‘09)

Self-Employment £11,550.00 (which is after expenses – called net profit)
(Claiming period 5th March 2010 until 12th July 2010)
Documents submitting from two different sources for support – Original Bank Statements + Invoices (Accountant letter confirming Gross & Net + Explanation of the invoices)

** I applied online to get registered with HRMC on 3rd June 2010 and still waiting for the UTR number – which is quite important to prove the self employment.

According to Guidance notes - Paragraph 142, I am also providing two different documents;
a) Professional Indemnity Insurance + Public & Product Liability Insurance.
b) Business Bank Statement along with a letter from bank confirming the nature of business and the date I opened my business account which is 16th June 2010.

Now I am doubtful about the above documents – please advise and suggest for the above mentioned documents!
I am hoping to receive the UTR number by the end of this month or may be before that – what if I send the UTR letter from HRMC and a self assessment of tax return after submitting the application form on 17th July 2010, as HO is taking too long to process the applications, so by the time they will come up to my application I would have sent out those two form of evidence.

Employment Salary + Self Employment earnings = £31,974.68 15 pts

iv) Maintenance Funds 10 pts
Document providing - Bank Statement of £800/ covering 90 days.

v) English Requirement
Document providing – UK Masters degree certificate – which is on points based calculator. 10 pts

Total Points Claiming 75 + 10 + 10 = 95

All senior or junior members + Moderators please advise with your helpful suggestions.

Many Thanks

Ali

alifaroo

Re: Please advise - Want to Apply on 17th July 2010 for Tier

Post by alifaroo » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:22 am

alifaroo wrote:Hello Forum,
I’ve got the following documents ready – where I will need your helpful suggestions;
i) Age
Under 30 years 20 pts

ii) Education
Masters (UK) 35 pt
Documents submitting for support – Original Degree Certificate, Transcript & Degree Completion letter from University.

iii) Earnings

Employment £20,424.68
Documents submitting from two different sources for support – Original Bank Statements + Payslips (covering the whole period).

** I have a little concern here - the pay for the month July 2009 is listed with duties from 1st until 31st July – so my concern is would I be able to claim a part of the month and how would I put them in the table to show the gross and net for that month comparing with the amount was paid into the bank account – which was the net amount for the full month of July ‘09)

Documents submitting from two different sources for support – Original Bank Statements + Invoices (Accountant letter confirming Gross & Net + Explanation of the invoices)

** I applied online to get registered with HRMC on 3rd June 2010 and still waiting for the UTR number – which is quite important to prove the self employment.

According to Guidance notes - Paragraph 142, I am also providing two different documents;
b) Business Bank Statement along with a letter from bank confirming the nature of business and the date I opened my business account which is 16th June 2010.

Now I am doubtful about the above documents – please advise and suggest for the above mentioned documents!
I am hoping to receive the UTR number by the end of this month or may be before that – what if I send the UTR letter from HRMC and a self assessment of tax return after submitting the application form on 17th July 2010, as HO is taking too long to process the applications, so by the time they will come up to my application I would have sent out those two form of evidence.

v) English Requirement
Document providing – UK Masters degree certificate – which is on points based calculator. 10 pts

All senior or junior members + Moderators please advise with your helpful suggestions.

Many Thanks

Ali
Is there anyone!!

Rizwan, [ID] ....... guys i am waiting for your helpful comments....

vhbi_jvrg
Newly Registered

hi-very urgent

Post by vhbi_jvrg » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:33 am

please give me your contact number ill call you or please call me on 07515484317

ads
Newly Registered

Post by ads » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:17 pm

Alifaroo,

You need 100points minimum to qualify for tier 1

vinnydpu

Post by vinnydpu » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:56 pm

ads wrote:Alifaroo,

What if he applies on 15th & his documents reach by 16th July ? He should be still qualifying by 95 points earned. Because the new rule applies from 19th July 2010 onwards .... Please correct me if I am wrong.

alifaroo

Post by alifaroo » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:20 pm

vinnydpu wrote:
ads wrote:Alifaroo,

What if he applies on 15th & his documents reach by 16th July ? He should be still qualifying by 95 points earned. Because the new rule applies from 19th July 2010 onwards .... Please correct me if I am wrong.
Please see the page 9 of guidance notes;

Date of application
The date of application will be taken to 45. be the following:
For applications made in the UK:
Where the application form is sent by post, • the date of posting; or
Where the application form is sent by • courier, the date on which it is delivered to the UK Border Agency of the Home Office; or
Where the application form is submitted in • person at a Public Enquiry Office, the date on which the application and associated payment is accepted.

alifaroo

Vinny, Rizwan, [ID] all seniors please advise

Post by alifaroo » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Hello Forum,
i) Age
Under 30 years 20 pts

ii) Education
Masters (UK) 35 pt

iii) Earnings

Employment £20,424.68

v) English Requirement

Many Thanks

Ali

[iD]

Re: Vinny, Rizwan, [ID] all seniors please advise

Post by [iD] » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:49 am

alifaroo wrote:Hello Forum,
i) Age
Under 30 years 20 pts
Good

ii) Education
Masters (UK) 35 pt
Sounds ok, Please confirm on point based calculator to see if your degree is listed and how many points you get.

iii) Earnings

Employment £20,424.68

NP, As long as you have a payslip and you have paid tax on it, you're good to go.

Good

v) English Requirement
Good

Many Thanks

Ali
Please search recent posts for documents required for self employment.
Goodluck.

alifaroo

Post by alifaroo » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:02 am

Thanks for your reply iD, I will be much appreciated if you give some idea about stated below;

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:47 am

alifaroo wrote:

Yes that's fine, I did the same with my bank statements, Just mention it on your cover letter that you'll be sending the letter as soon as you get it and when you get it send a letter (mentioning your reference number if you have, nationality, date of birth and passport number) and request to add these additional documents to your file.
Goodluck.

outbound

Post by outbound » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 am

U could also call HMRC to find out if ur number has been generated. Otherwise ask them for an approximate timeline

alifaroo

Post by alifaroo » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:33 pm

[iD] wrote:
alifaroo wrote:

Yes that's fine, I did the same with my bank statements, Just mention it on your cover letter that you'll be sending the letter as soon as you get it and when you get it send a letter (mentioning your reference number if you have, nationality, date of birth and passport number) and request to add these additional documents to your file.
Thanks iD - Could you please tell me what documents you provided out of those 7 listed under paragraph 142.
And what do you say about the insurance I have - is that acceptable by HO!?

Many Thanks in advance.

outbound - thanks for your advice, I have already spoken to HRMC couple of times and last time i spoke to them were informed that they were dealing with the applications they received on 25th May 2010.
I will call them again and c what are they upto now.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:54 pm

alifaroo wrote:
Thanks iD - Could you please tell me what documents you provided out of those 7 listed under paragraph 142.
And what do you say about the insurance I have - is that acceptable by HO!?

Many Thanks in advance.

outbound - thanks for your advice, I have already spoken to HRMC couple of times and last time i spoke to them were informed that they were dealing with the applications they received on 25th May 2010.
I will call them again and c what are they upto now.
Check here
Goodluck.