ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success, but a doubt...

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ramesheuk

ILR success, but a doubt...

Post by ramesheuk » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Hi,

First of all thanks to this forum for giving right direction.

I presented my case via a Solicitor (OISC advicer) and successfully got my ILR. I use the solicitor because I lost my first two years P60s.

They granted me and my dependents the ILR.

Now I have couple of doubts.

1) I read some where in this forum that, home office will give us a letter which mention that 'You are out of immigration control'. But I haven't received any letter like this.
When I check with my Solicitor, he mentioned there is no such letter. Please could any one advice me?

2) Solicitor mentioned that they kept my previous employer's reference letter with them. Is there any purpose for this?

Thanks in advance.

tbbcuk

Post by tbbcuk » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:03 pm

may I ask which Solicitor did you use?

ramesheuk

Post by ramesheuk » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Hi,

I used ukvisaexpert.com (Kamal Kandel).

Please could any one advice me on my query?

Thanks

ChetanOjha

Re: ILR success, but a doubt...

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:09 pm

ramesheuk wrote:Hi,

First of all thanks to this forum for giving right direction.

I presented my case via a Solicitor (OISC advicer) and successfully got my ILR. I use the solicitor because I lost my first two years P60s.

They granted me and my dependents the ILR.

Now I have couple of doubts.

1) I read some where in this forum that, home office will give us a letter which mention that 'You are out of immigration control'. But I haven't received any letter like this.
When I check with my Solicitor, he mentioned there is no such letter. Please could any one advice me? I didn't received any such letter with my ILR nor I am aware of any such letter.

2) Solicitor mentioned that they kept my previous employer's reference letter with them. Is there any purpose for this? Usually they do not keep any originals. They normally take copy of the submitted documents and return it to the applicant. May be they forgot to return the document to you but solicitor told you that they kept it.
Thanks in advance.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Perhaps a letter is not issued when the application is made through an agent / solicitor or issued only to those granted ILR under HSMP JR, because when I and my partner were issued ILR at PEO Croydon (same day service), in addition to the ILR vignette in the passport we were also given a letter (each) in our individual names signed by the caseworker confirming issuance of ILR on that specific date.

regards

ramesheuk

Post by ramesheuk » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Hi Gurus,

Thanks for your reply.

I feel relax now....

imi138
Newly Registered

Post by imi138 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi,

Can you please advise whether everything worked out fine in the end with Kamal Kandel?
I am thinking of using him for my application too.

Thanks!

hass

Post by hass » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Hello Senior members,

I have asked this question before, but havent got a clear answer. Please anyone could explain.

Is it a requirement for ILR under JR (5year) applicant to show all 5 P60s? I am short of one P60 as part of the year was not in employment. This was 2 years back but in full time and have p60s and pay slips for rest of the period(2 years prior + 2 years after)?

Should I consider my case a complicated, and contact a solicitor to do it properly? Also shouldnt I go to PEO as they say complicated cases at PEO can not be decided as a same day service.

I have little time to apply appreciate your help

Regards

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:15 pm

hass wrote:Hello Senior members,

I have asked this question before, but havent got a clear answer. Please anyone could explain.

Is it a requirement for ILR under JR (5year) applicant to show all 5 P60s? I am short of one P60 as part of the year was not in employment. This was 2 years back but in full time and have p60s and pay slips for rest of the period(2 years prior + 2 years after)?

Should I consider my case a complicated, and contact a solicitor to do it properly? Also shouldnt I go to PEO as they say complicated cases at PEO can not be decided as a same day service.

Regards
Read the sticky in the forum to obtain a letter from HMRC in lieu of your missing P60.[/url]

shawinam

Post by shawinam » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:57 am

nnj10 wrote:
hass wrote:Hello Senior members,

Regards
Read the sticky in the forum to obtain a letter from HMRC in lieu of your missing P60.[/url]
I called Hmrc on this no 01619319070 on 03/02/2012 and I received all my employement history for the past 5 years on 10/02/2012.
Just tell the operator you need employment history for certain years that's it job done.this won't cost you anything its free.

hass

Post by hass » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:20 am

Thanks shawinam & nnj10,

I have requested HMRC for the saem before and do on this number again.

As I mentioned, I only worked part of the year so the tax appearing might be very less i.e. £300 might be (this figure is known by p45 from previous employer) during that year, does it matter?

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:33 pm

hass wrote:Thanks shawinam & nnj10,

I have requested HMRC for the saem before and do on this number again.

As I mentioned, I only worked part of the year so the tax appearing might be very less i.e. £300 might be (this figure is known by p45 from previous employer) during that year, does it matter?
It should not matter for previous years, as long as you have not claimed any public funds.
You just need to get required point for earnings for past 12 months.

rajun13
Newly Registered

Post by rajun13 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:11 pm

u get a letter stating we r returning ur passport and a leaflet explaining what haapens if a child born in uk, what if we commit crime, what happens if u leave uk and wht to do if it is more than two yrs that is all rest ur settlement visa states in the passport