ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decision made in 4 days. What are the chances for TIER1?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

smarty1277

Decision made in 4 days. What are the chances for TIER1?

Post by smarty1277 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:10 pm

Dear Friends,

I know this is not the right thing to ask but one of friend applied from VFS New Delhi on 9th July 2010 and today i.e. 15th July 2010 he got a mail from BHC that "Your passport is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same".

He is the same guy who had problem with signature mismatch in Passport and application. http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=60032

He is very nervous now. Please if anybody can help me with his/her past experience that whether VFS New Delhi is making positive decisions in only 4 working days in the past. Any help will be a great help.

Tomorrow he will be going to VFS for collecting the passport.
"When you rise up, your friends know who you are!!! When you fall down, you know who your friends are!!! "

aspiring1.sumit
Newly Registered

Re: Decision made in 4 days. What are the chances for TIER1?

Post by aspiring1.sumit » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:47 pm

smarty1277 wrote:Dear Friends,

I know this is not the right thing to ask but one of friend applied from VFS New Delhi on 9th July 2010 and today i.e. 15th July 2010 he got a mail from BHC that "Your passport is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same".

He is the same guy who had problem with signature mismatch in Passport and application. http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=60032

He is very nervous now. Please if anybody can help me with his/her past experience that whether VFS New Delhi is making positive decisions in only 4 working days in the past. Any help will be a great help.

Few others have recieved their STAMPED passport in 4 days. So dont worry....All the best . .
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 30eaa4be31

applyt1
Newly Registered

Post by applyt1 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:53 pm

My friends have applied on 8 Jul 10
Processed on 14 Jul 10
Received the stamped Visa on 15 Jul 10

So your friend must have got it.
Good luck

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Decision made in 4 days. What are the chances for TIER1?

Post by aspirant99 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:10 pm

smarty1277 wrote:Dear Friends,

Dnt wrry..the last 3 weeks its been excessively quick for most of the applicants and the gud thing is that they have been succesful..so i think ur frnd should relax as there is no other way out before he collects the passport...good luck!!

outbound

Post by outbound » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Ask him to relax. There's no point sweating over something which is not in our control. More so in case of immigration. We all wish he's successful!

mnrao
Newly Registered

Post by mnrao » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Don't worry, even I got my Visa today. They took only 5 working days.

smarty1277

Post by smarty1277 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:01 am

Thanks a lot my dear friends.....
Today my friend got his TIER1 visa stamped and that also in only 4 working days...
"When you rise up, your friends know who you are!!! When you fall down, you know who your friends are!!! "

applyt1
Newly Registered

Post by applyt1 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:50 pm

I applied on 12 Jul 2010
Got a mail today -
Your processed visa application reference no:xxx dispatched to you via Blue Dart on 07/16/2010
Hope Blue Dart services are available tomorrow, else I have to wait till Monday.

vet

Post by vet » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:46 pm

i submitted my application on 12thJuly monday. today the status is changed to "you application is being sent to the visa application centre. please wait until it is ready for collection"
Hopefully i will get the result on monday. bit tensed -:)

mantasingh

Post by mantasingh » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:33 am

vet wrote:i submitted my application on 12thJuly monday. today the status is changed to "you application is being sent to the visa application centre. please wait until it is ready for collection"
I applied my Tier 1 Visa at Chandigarh VFS on 12th July. Still the status is showing that your application has been forwarded to British high Commission.

Am I in a fix as looking at other in the same time frame they are getting the VISA in 4 days....

Bit worried....

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Post by aspirant99 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:33 am

mantasingh wrote:
vet wrote:i submitted my application on 12thJuly monday. today the status is changed to "you application is being sent to the visa application centre. please wait until it is ready for collection"
I applied my Tier 1 Visa at Chandigarh VFS on 12th July. Still the status is showing that your application has been forwarded to British high Commission.

Am I in a fix as looking at other in the same time frame they are getting the VISA in 4 days....

Bit worried....
It is not necessary that everyone will get thier visas with in 4 or 7 days ...it has been a recent spurt in the last 3-4 weeks in the SLAs of BHC due to which soms of the candidates got their visa way before expected...so just relax and sit tight..good luck!!

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:35 am

smarty1277 wrote:Thanks a lot my dear friends.....
Today my friend got his TIER1 visa stamped and that also in only 4 working days...
Congrats mate....
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:38 am

mantasingh wrote:

Bit worried....
As long as your documents and evidences are good, dont worry :). You are bound to get it.
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

mantasingh

Post by mantasingh » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:58 am

indianinworld wrote:
mantasingh wrote:

Bit worried....
As long as your documents and evidences are good, dont worry :). You are bound to get it.
I have submitted following documents for Maintenance Funds.
1. Statement of the account on Dot Matrix printer paper without any logo. But it has Stamp & Signature of bank manager. Along with that I have submitted a Balance certificate from the bank on a letter head which has bank logo, name, my name, joint account holders name, balance in last three months and current balance as on date along with stamp & sign of the same manager.

is this valid???

2. I submitted 2 bank statements in similar fashion as stated in point 1.
in one bank account, I am the third joint applicant and in another account I am the main applicant along with one more joint applicant.

Is this fine???

3. on the bank account where I am third applicant, the address is of the first applicant who resides at a different address than mine and as per bank only the first applicants address is printed...
I read the guidlines and there it is not mentioned about the address detail on bank statement.

Is this fine too?

Please let me know is this acceptable. I am confident of all the other documents but pretty concerned about the maintenance funds docs..

mantasingh

Post by mantasingh » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:52 pm

anyone please clear my doubts