ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can be apply EEA2 and Tire-4 visa-absent in college????

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

a-jan-a
Newly Registered

Can be apply EEA2 and Tire-4 visa-absent in college????

Post by a-jan-a » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:48 pm

am eeu national girl.
I am self employed from 5 months, registered with HO. Paying NI and registered with HMRC.
I have got business and current account in bank. And couple of thousand in account.
we meet first time in 2007, then i went to my country some times ( ON_OFF).now we are togather form 1 year. We have some evidence payslip in same address and some old pictures
We have 11 months old child. (Birth certifies shows his father and mother name)
COA granted.
We got marriage certificate.
My husband he is no-eeu. He got Tire-4 student visa, it’s valid for 2 years. He was studying in down south college. But from 3 months he is absent from College. Because of i do take care of our son. And i need him with me.
In this regards i want to apply EEA2 Family visa for my husband.
What i must do?
1. Will his tire-4 visa get problem because of absence????
PLZ HELP ME
THANKS
JOANNA

jackEM

Post by jackEM » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:55 pm

To Joanna
He is Legally fine...
But you need to show confirmation of his Right through you to other parties... like College and employers...

His absence will not affect his EEA2 application either....

Regards

a-jan-a
Newly Registered

Post by a-jan-a » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:59 pm

jackEM wrote:To Joanna
He is Legally fine...
But you need to show confirmation of his Right through you to other parties... like College and employers...

His absence will not affect his EEA2 application either....

Regards
THANKS JackEM
(show confirmation of his Right ?) plz explain me
Regards
Joanna

jackEM

Post by jackEM » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:25 am

Well EEA2 and EEA4 applicaitons are used to confirm the rights of EU family members....

You said you two are married... so you husband has obtained the right to live and work in the country where you will be living and working.....

But the only proof of this right is the marriage certificate and that is not enough to prove the EU family members right to third parties.... Although from immigration point of view he is living legally and the main officals i.e Home office is ok with it.... Not colleges or Employers, not bcuz they dont accept it but they are suppose to have some sort of HO confirmation for those who require visa to live and work.....
So marriage certificate is not the document issued by HO but it can be presented to HO to confirm his status through you

I hope u understand now....
One more thing.... whatever he does now, like work or study or sit home... has nothing to do with EEA 2 App...
They will only be lookiing at ur status

I would recommend you to apply asap so that if he wants to study part time or work full time or wanna start a business he can do so once u recieve COA.....

This forum is very helpful and all these people i.e moderators, gurus, member of standing etc are very great people..... but if they dont relpy u means that either the topic is already discussed earlier or its an unrelated topic...
Have a good day
Regards

a-jan-a
Newly Registered

Post by a-jan-a » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 am

Many many thanks
Much appreciated
Just last question. If in EEA2 application they did not mention about Child birth certificate.
So i must not send? (to show that our relation more than 2 years).
Some peoples they saying that HO they need proof of address more than 1 year.
I just want to know about Document, what extra documents i should send??

Thanks
JOANNA

jackEM

Post by jackEM » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:56 pm

To Joanna

Living one year together before marriage is irrelevant... dont confuse urself.....
1.All that matters is that you are married and living together now since marriage....send some document with together name on it or even one document will do...
2.You are self-employed as well so only ur Self-Assessment Statement would be enough...regardless of figures on it.....
3. For baby i think you send passport as well and baby will added in the application as dependent family members.... You should send birth certificate as well....

Dont forget to keep copies...As they could take long time to process ur application...
If any question

a-jan-a
Newly Registered

Post by a-jan-a » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:04 pm

Hi again.
Jack can you tell me plz??
My son got EEU Passport. And we got his UK birth Certificate.
With my EEA2 application, Shall I send his passport or only birth certificate?
Will his passport will help my application.
Actually my wife and son want to go Poland in October. And he need passport.
PLZ suggest me?