ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Part time work suggestions...

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

destiniation_london

Part time work suggestions...

Post by destiniation_london » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:07 am

Does any body know any site or any place where I can work as part time post office hours to gain some extra money.

I am an IT professional working in an IT company in UK, but would like to earn some extra money to cover off my additional expenses. I am aware of survey sites but dont really want to do them as you get very few surveys and they never worked for me (i never got any money from them ever).
I am really looking for some genuine sites where I can do some sort of part time consultancy or offer my services (technical or admin) from home. I do have full time internet connectivity.

Any suggestions is most welcome.

Thanks.

*FC*
Member of Standing

Re: Part time work suggestions...

Post by *FC* » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:50 am

destiniation_london wrote:Does any body know any site or any place where I can work as part time post office hours to gain some extra money.

I am an IT professional working in an IT company in UK, but would like to earn some extra money to cover off my additional expenses. I am aware of survey sites but dont really want to do them as you get very few surveys and they never worked for me (i never got any money from them ever).
I am really looking for some genuine sites where I can do some sort of part time consultancy or offer my services (technical or admin) from home. I do have full time internet connectivity.

Thanks.
Are you on a Tier 1 visa?

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:25 pm

*FC* wrote:
destiniation_london wrote:Does any body know any site or any place where I can work as part time post office hours to gain some extra money.

Thanks.
Are you on a Tier 1 visa?
yes

pyke

Post by pyke » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:00 pm

destiniation_london wrote:I am aware of survey sites but dont really want to do them as you get very few surveys and they never worked for me (i never got any money from them ever).
I agree. They're awful. Signing up is time consuming and everytime I attempted to do one I was informed that it was full.